Google Health News
- British lawmakers call for sugar tax to tackle childhood obesity - Reuters
- Not just sugar, diet drinks can harm your teeth too - Hindustan Times
- Roche pulls out of 'superbug' antibiotic project - Reuters
- Alzheimer's Cure is Possible Thanks to Synapse Discovery - I4U News
- No need to fear from GMO salmon: Expert advice - Northern Californian
- 'Spice' definition, & side effects: synthetic drug made 16 San Diego locals ill - Latinos Health
- Coli Linked to Costco Chicken Salad Sickens 19 in Seven States - Rapid News Network
- Children With Pet Dogs Are Less Likely To Suffer From Anxiety or Other ... - Times Gazette
- Guinea's last Ebola case, a baby girl, leaves hospital - Reuters
- Liberals deserve defeat on hydro prices - Toronto Sun
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
Medicine & Molecular Biology
Bay Area Health Care
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.