Google Health News
- British lawmakers call for sugar tax to tackle childhood obesity - Reuters
- Weight Loss May Spare Knee Cartilage, Study Finds - U.S. News & World Report
- Sugar-free drinks still rot your teeth, study finds - World Tech Today
- Roche pulls out of 'superbug' antibiotic project - Reuters
- Celery-Onion Blend Is Cause of E.Coli Outbrea... - WebMD
- Type 1 Diabetes: Immunotherapy Safe In Clinical Trial; Could End Daily Insulin ... - Headlines & Global News
- Amid superbug worries, these states have the highest antibiotic-prescribing rates - Washington Post
- Synthetic marijuana sickens 16 in San Diego, police say - Fox News
- Alzheimer's cure possible due to synapse discovery - University Herald
- Chikungunya Virus Infection Has High Incidence Rate Pf Encephalitis Among ... - Insight Ticker
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
Medicine & Molecular Biology
Bay Area Health Care
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.