Google Health News
- E-cigarettes are a 'major public health concern,' especially for young people, surgeon general says - Los Angeles Times
- Conjoined twins Erika and Eva on post-surgery course to be 'two happy, healthy girls' - Sacramento Bee
- Dying younger: US life expectancy 'a real problem' - USA TODAY
- Opioid epidemic is getting worse, says CDC - CNN
- Trump's rumored FDA candidate strikes nerve - The Hill
- A Mummy's DNA May Help Solve The Mystery Of The Origins Of Smallpox - NPR
- Panel to release names of medical pot dispensary applicants - Washington Post
- Major survey of transgender Americans finds pervasive bias - Business Insider
- Zika linked to hearing and vision complications in adults - CIDRAP
- Macy's stops funding Planned Parenthood - Washington Times
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
Medicine & Molecular Biology
Bay Area Health Care
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.