Google Health News
- High-Potency Marijuana Can Damage Brain's White Matter - The Independent
- Woman Undergoes Surgery Due To Severe Infection Caused By Wearing Hair Tie On ... - Tech Times
- Anti-abortion terror strike kills three in Colorado - Times of India
- Turing CEO will keep high Daraprim price for individuals - CBS News
- Charlie Sheen gets diagnosed with HIV after split - Herald Current
- Gene drive technique might quickly halt malaria transmission - The Times (subscription)
- Painful Chikungunya Virus Can be Worse Than Feared, Study Shows - NBCNews.com
- Do men eat more to show off to women? - Chicago Daily Herald
- Daily Injections For Type 1 Diabetes May Soon Be A Thing Of The Past - Tech Times
- Not Losing Weight? This May be the Reason! - Latinos Post
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
Medicine & Molecular Biology
Bay Area Health Care
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.