Google Health News
- Doctors relax rules on letting babies watch screens - Engadget
- 'If I could afford to leave, I would.' In Flint, a water crisis with no end in sight. - Washington Post
- Alkermes depression drug succeeds in key trial; shares surge - Channel NewsAsia
- Question 4: Voters take on pot legalization - SouthCoastToday.com
- Richard Branson Recalls 'Bizarre' Lunch With Revenge-Obsessed Trump - Huffington Post
- How I Survived Parenting a Teen with Depression - Huffington Post
- 'Prescription Drug Take-Back Day' Nets Hundreds Of Pounds Of Meds - CBS Local
- What Doctors Want Politicians To Know About Abortion - Huffington Post
- Scientists may have a cure for jet lag: Temporary oxygen deprivation - Los Angeles Times
- Meet the baby who was born twice - CNN
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
Medicine & Molecular Biology
Bay Area Health Care
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.