Google Health News
- Study: Added progesterone no help to pregnant women with miscarriage history - UPI.com
- Wheelchair users more likely to die in car crashes - Business Insider
- Men may eat more when women are watching - Reuters
- Ebola Outbreak: Health Experts Panel Criticizes WHO For 'Slow' Response - Ledger Gazette
- Healthy diets may not be one-size-fits-all - Reuters
- Women are drinking more like men. That's not a good thing - Fusion
- Wrong Mr Hunt! Research reveals Junior Doctors' strike will cause FEWER deaths - Express.co.uk
- How To Stay Fit After A Thanksgiving Feast - Mirror Daily
- Study: Skin Care Drug Prices Up 401 Percent Since 2009 - New York Times
- #CondomChallenge takes over social media: does it really promote safe sex? - WKBW-TV
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
Medicine & Molecular Biology
Bay Area Health Care
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.