Google Health News
- To avoid SIDS, infants and parents should share a room, report says - CNN
- Baby Lynlee 'born twice' after life-saving tumour surgery - BBC News
- Hired experts back claims St. Jude heart devices can be hacked - Reuters
- Mother of twins conjoined at head holds son for first time - Fox News
- Football hurts the brains of kids as young as 8 — even if they've never had concussion symptoms - Business Insider
- John Oliver lambasted Big Pharma for helping create America's opioid problem - Mic
- Digital Devices OK Even for Toddlers, Doctors Say - NBCNews.com
- Slippery slope: Study finds little lies lead to bigger ones - Washington Post
- Woman discovers she has breast cancer after her boyfriend notices a lump while SPOONING her - Daily Mail
- Southern Discomfort: Top for Smoking-Related Cancer Deaths - Medscape
Dictionaries & Encyclopedias
Medicine & Molecular Biology
Bay Area Health Care
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 25 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over.All online issues of the Journal of the American Medical Association.Nature, the international weekly journal of science.New England Journal of Medicine.Search Ovid databases.