- NEI (National Eye Institute)
- Treatment of ARMD with photodynamic therapy (TAP) Study Group: one-year results of 2 randomized clinical trials
- VEGF Inhibition Study in Ocular Neovascularization Clinical Trial Group. Pegaptanib for neovascular age-related macular degeneration
- Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT)
- United Kingdom Prospective Diabetes Study (UKPDS)
- Binocular vision and ocular motility : theory and management of strabismus
- Epidemiology and Statistics for the Ophthalmologist 1980
- FORGE I
- FORGE II
- International Council of Ophthalmology Medical Student Ophthalmology Handbook 2009
- Manual of Ocular Diagnosis & Therapy
- Ophtho Notes: The Essential Guide
- Ophthalmology (Lang)
- Shield's Textbook of Glaucoma
- Vaughan & Asbury's General Ophthalmology
- Wills Eye Manual
- Yanoff & Duker Ophthalmology
- Eye Casualty
- Eyes Have It: (University of Michigan Kellog Eye Center)
- GMET: Global Medical Education & Training
- MedWeb: Ophthalmology & Optometry
- Open Directory Project: Eye Disorders
- Ophthalmic Hyperguide
- Ophthalmology Videos for Medical Students
- NOVEL: N-O Virtual Library
- Tutorial U. Manitoba
- Success in MRCOphth UK
- NLM Syndrome List
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man
- Ophthalmology Eponyms
- Retina Reference (Penn State University)
- Vision: For Medical and Science Students
- Seeing... the World (Howard Hughes Medical Institute)
- Webvision: Organization for the Retina & Visual System (U. Utah)
- Medscape: Ophthalmology
Special Tools & Resources
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.
Limited to 1 simultaneous user; be sure to logoff when done. Radiological images: search by findings, anatomy, imaging technique, patient age, sex.David Lee Bassett MD (1913-1966), a professor in the Department of Anatomy at Stanford University School of Medicine, pioneered innovations in dissection to create this comprehensive set of three-dimensional human anatomy photographs. An interactive atlas of human anatomy; over 40 modules covering the full body.68,600 images and videos, 400+ step-by-step illustrated procedures, simultaneous search across Thieme's journals, e-books, and PubMed.
Limited to 19 simultaneous users. Designed to teach or review human anatomy; turn labels on/off, some quizzing.6th edition of An Atlas of illustrations and radiologic images provides views and perspectives that elucidate complex anatomic relationships.
Incorporates muscle tables as quick look-up appendices. Database of must-know cases covering every radiology subspecialty; clearly annotated images to identify key findings at-a-glance.Select “Images” tab; search over 2 million images covering these subject areas: Biochemistry, Dentistry, Genetics, Immunology, Microbiology, Medicine, Molecular Biology, Neuroscience, Nursing & Health Professions, Veterinary Science & MedicineA presentation tool with thousands of stunning illustrations and clinical images from Gilroy et al.'s Atlas of Anatomy, 2nd Edition, and other Thieme titles.Archive of medical images of cancer for free public download. Images are organized as “Collections”, e.g., disease (lung cancer, etc.), image modality (MRI, CT, etc.) or research focus. DICOM file format.