Journals & Books
Tools & Reference
Learning & Education
Stanford Grand Rounds
Learning Tools & Texts
Continuing Medical Education
- MD Consult (info)
- Clin-eguide (info)
- NEJM Clinical Practice Series)
- Medscape (info)
- EXAM MASTER Online (info)
- Harrison's Grand Rounds Lectures (info)
- The Medical Letter (info)
- Natural Medicines (info)
- Biomedical Ethics
- Consumer Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Global Health
- Internal Medicine
- LPCH Heart Center Nursing
- Medical Education
- Multicultural Health
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Palliative Care
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Reference Desk
- Special Programs
- Spiritual Care
- Student IL Materials
Earn unlimited AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. To earn CME credits, you must access this page through Epic.
- Click this UpToDate link
- Enter your registration info (first time only)
- Earn CME credits by reading articles related to patient care when using any UpToDate link or search from this portal
- More »»
Earn 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits for each activity.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credits available. eMedicine has changed CME accreditors and is now using Medscape CME.
Earn 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit for each search.
- Must create a Personal Account once & login with your password (Log in, upper right corner of MDConsult pages)
- Search MDConsult & access most relevant content (save citations for completing the registration process)
- Click Request CME and a window will open to the Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education site
- More (click CME on blue nav bar) »»
Need to register once. AMA PRA Category 1 Credit on selected multimedia lectures addressing key medical topics in internal medicine and pharmacology. Flash Player is required.
- Select a Grand Round video that offers CME
- Click Log in to your personal profile or Create Profile to register once
- Click Start CE Activity at bottom of video page
- Take Quiz to receive credit
Must enter through this gateway URL and register. The Medical Letter or Treatment Guidelines designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits(s). Earn up to 50 credits of CME/CE per year per user.
- Click on Continuing Education on left
- Type your email address in the box below & either enroll for the first time or sign in to obtain credit
Credits available: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit for a maximum of 10 Credits for each 150 questions tested & reviewed. Maximum of 40 credits for this activity.
- Register once (First Time Registration, bottom)
- Click CME on left nav to get started
- Take exams on selected topics
Users must register to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits.
- Click on Continuing Education Home on left
- Create a CE ID Number and register once, or if you already have one, enter it to sign-in
- You can take courses, and get your Statements of Credit online