History Center » Institutional Records
The Stanford Medical History Center has selected inactive administrative records from:
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
as well as from affiliated organizations such as the Allied Arts Guild, and predecessor institutions such as Cooper Medical College and the Stanford School of Nursing. Some of these records may be restricted to researchers for legal or other reasons.
View selected images from this collection on our Flickr page.
For more information about these records, please .
History of Neurosurgery at Stanford
An original Lane Library exhibit »
- Drew Bourn, PhD, MLISin (CAP profile),
Hours & Directions
- Center is open by appointment only
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- to schedule an appointment
- Stanford Medical History Center
300 Pasteur Drive, Room L109