History Center » Images
The Stanford Medical History Center has thousands of images in a variety of formats.
- used for non-commercial purposes
- accompanied by the credit line, "Stanford Medical History Center." For online displays, the credit line must be a link to the History Center's homepage.
The Stanford Medical History Center has many thousands of images beyond those found on Flickr. Please us to schedule an appointment to review images related to your research. The History Center is equipped with a digital imaging station so that you can reproduce images from our collections. You are also welcome to use your own digital camera.
For publication, broadcast, or commercial uses of any of our images, our Fee Schedule indicates the usual cost. Please the History Center for additional information regarding fees and permissions.
Additional Image Resources
History of Neurosurgery at Stanford
An original Lane Library exhibit »
- Drew Bourn, PhD, MLISin (CAP profile),
Hours & Directions
- Center is open by appointment only
Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- to schedule an appointment
- Stanford Medical History Center
300 Pasteur Drive, Room L109