Download UpToDate® for IOS, Android or Windows8 devices
- Go to the Lane Medical Library. Click on UpToDate on right side of page
- If you’re on-site at Stanford, click “Log in
- On the UpToDate Log-In and registration page, register for a new account
- Logging in lets you accrue CE credits for your searches.
To skip logging in, enter search terms in the search box
Access UpToDate on Your Mobile Device
- Go to your respective App store and download the free UpToDate mobile app
- Log into the UpToDate mobile app with your Username and Password
- You may Log In to the UpToDate mobile app on up to two (2) different devices
Access from any Computer
- With the User Name and Password you created during the registration process, you can access UpToDate from any computer with internet access
- Go to www.uptodate.com and click the “Log In” button located in the top right corner of the UpToDate home page
- Login is required for you to receive CE credit for your searches
Verify Your Affiliation with Stanford Every 30 Days
- To maintain access to UpToDate, verify your continued affiliation with Stanford every 30 days
- Log into your UpToDate account from your mobile device or other computer while on the Stanford, SHC or LPCH network at least once a month
- Or, access UpToDate through the Lane Library Link to UpToDate in EPIC; this verifies your institutional affiliation
- An internet connection is required to access UpToDate via the mobile app. Fire up your wi-fi for best results.
- Please do not share your username or password. It violates the user agreement and can lead to your losing UpToDate access.
- Contact Lane Medical Library: