Configuring My NCBI to use FindIt@Stanford
1. Sign in to My NCBI using an existing <delete "Cubby"> login, or register for a new account. Your browser must accept cookies. [Find the link to login/register in the upper right corner of PubMed.]
2. Select "Outside Tool" from the sidebar menu, under My NCBI Resources.
3. Under "PubMed Preferences" click on "outside tool".
4. An alphabetic list of institutions will appear. Click on "F", then scroll down to "Find It@Stanford". Click the radio button, then click "Save".
Note that clicking on the button completes the selection.
5. You are done!
* If you set up email alerts in My NCBI, under FORMAT, select "Abstract" and "HTML" to use the Stanford buttons directly from your email.
* Include links to Faculty of 1000 reviews.