Configuring My NCBI to use FindIt@Stanford
1. Sign in to My NCBI using an existing Cubby login, or register for a new account. Your browser must accept cookies. [Find the link to login/register in the upper right corner of PubMed.]
2. Select "Outside Tool" from the sidebar menu, under My NCBI Resources.
3. Locate "FindIt@Stanford" in the list with the Stanford Button. This under "F" for FindIt. Check/select the little button on the left.
Note that clicking on the button completes the selection.
4. You are done!
* If you set up email alerts in My NCBI, under FORMAT, select "Abstract" and "HTML" to use the Stanford buttons directly from your email.
* Include links to Faculty of 1000 reviews.