Information Literacy (IL) is a familiar concept in many disciplines around campus, but it is just beginning to take root in academic medicine.
Lane is leading an initiative to apply IL principles to biomedicine and incorporate this crucial skill set into the School of Medicine curriculum.
Watch these pages for the latest information on IL educational activities and our progress at SUMC. More info »
Resources for Educators for Care program members to learn, use, teach and participate in IL Research
Keep evolving!Keep evolving! Check out the latest articles
Keep evolving! Check out the latest articles from New England Journal of Medicine, BMJ, JAMA, Annals of Internal Medicine and The Lancet.
- Clinical practice: Acute high-altitude illnesses. N Engl J Med
- Breast cancer detection and survival among women with cosmetic breast implants: systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies. BMJ
- Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. BMJ
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. Lancet
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease. Lancet