Students Information Literacy Materials
Students of Information literacy, these materials support your Information Literacy curriculum.
- Introduction to EBP (PDF)
- CEBM Formulating a Clinical Question
- Formulating a Clinical Question Tutorial
Therapy Critical Appraisal Worksheet
- Diagnosis Critical Appraisal Worksheet
- Harm Critical Appraisal Worksheet
- Prognosis Critical Appraisal Worksheet
Related Agency Websites
- California Department of Public Health
- County of San Mateo Health System
- Santa Clara County Public Health Dept
- California Pan Health Network
- CDC: National Center for Health Statistics
- National Center for Chronic Disease and Health Promotion
Data Source Websites
- Medline Plus
- Lane Multicultural Portal
- Healthy Living
- San Mateo County Health Data And Reports
- California Health Interview Survey
- Community Level Information on Kids
- Healthy People – Data 2010
- Santa Clara County Health Data and Publications
- Health Inequities in the Bay Area Report
UpToDate: A point-of-care clinical information resource containing succinct and aggressively updated clinical topic reviews.PubMed@Stanford link that provides fulltext access to Lane's resources. Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Three specialized PubMed search features geared towards helping clinicians quickly access clinical studies by question type, systematic reviews, and medical genetics information. Connects users to evidence-based clinical practice guidelines and related documents, with summarized abstracts and full-text links when available.