- Falkow, Stanley.
- Zerka Moreno, TEP.Zerka on Psychodrama is an interview with Zerka conducted by Adam Barcroft, MS, Co-Director of The Moreno Institute East. In this candid conversation, Zerka outlines what we need to know about psychodrama. She goes into depth on the instruments of a psychodrama including the director, the protagonist, the auxiliary ego and the stage, as well as important tools and terms including doubling, role reversal and surplus reality. She also engages us on the origins and theory behind psychodrama, the basics of sociometry, her entree into the practice and her role as director. Keywords: Zerka, Moreno, psychodrama, video, video, action, sociometry, interview, discussion, sociodrama, Jacob, J.L., auxiliary, ego, protagonist, double, role-revearsal, techniques, theory, demonstration, continuing education, Counseling, counselling, Social Work, Social Worker, Therapy, Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy.net, Therapist.--Supplied by publisher.
- 2012 ClinicalKey[edited by] Basil J. Zitelli, Sara C. McIntire, Andrew J. Nowalk.Accurately diagnose the entire spectrum of pediatric conditions with the most trusted atlas in the field: Zitelli and Davis' Atlas of Pediatric Physical Diagnosis, 6th Edition. Over 2,500 superb clinical photographs provide unparalleled coverage of important clinical signs and symptoms - from the common (pinkeye) to the rare (Williams syndrome). Trusted by residents and clinicians alike, this updated classic helps you quickly and confidently diagnose any childhood condition you're likely to encounter. Get the comprehensive coverage you need - from pertinent historical factors and examination techniques to visual and diagnostic methods - with over 2,500 practical, clinical photographs to help identify and diagnose hundreds of pediatric disorders. Benefit from authoritative guidance on genetic disorders and dysmorphic conditions, neonatology, developmental-behavioral pediatrics, allergy and immunology, conditions of each body system, child abuse and neglect, infectious disease, surgery, pediatric and adolescent gynecology, orthopedics, and craniofacial syndromes - all enhanced by over 3,400 high-quality images. Prepare for the pediatric boards with one of the best, most widely used review tools available.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.