- Falkow, Stanley.
- Zerka on Psychodrama is an interview with Zerka conducted by Adam Barcroft, MS, Co-Director of The Moreno Institute East. In this candid conversation, Zerka outlines what we need to know about psychodrama. She goes into depth on the instruments of a psychodrama including the director, the protagonist, the auxiliary ego and the stage, as well as important tools and terms including doubling, role reversal and surplus reality. She also engages us on the origins and theory behind psychodrama, the basics of sociometry, her entree into the practice and her role as director. Keywords: Zerka, Moreno, psychodrama, video, video, action, sociometry, interview, discussion, sociodrama, Jacob, J.L., auxiliary, ego, protagonist, double, role-revearsal, techniques, theory, demonstration, continuing education, Counseling, counselling, Social Work, Social Worker, Therapy, Psychotherapy, Psychotherapy.net, Therapist.--Supplied by publisher.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.