- Wanderings, or How a neonatologist went badSUNet ID login required
- Welcome to SMD [tutorial]SUNet ID login requiredSurvey of the capabilities provided by the Stanford Microarray Database.
- What an Internist Should Know About Viral Hepatitis in 2014SUNet ID login required
- What Are Doctors For? The Physician-Patient Relationship Through the End of LifeSUNet ID login required
- What Are the Characteristics of High Performing Clinical Teams?SUNet ID login required
- What can epidemiology teach pediatricians about brain tumors?SUNet ID login required
- What can functional status tell us about older patients?SUNet ID login required
- What did that article say anyway?SUNet ID login required
- What does dialysis do?SUNet ID login required
- What is in between the lines of a life in science and medicine : a personal perspective.SUNet ID login required
- What the internist needs to know about the endotheliumSUNet ID login required
- What the pediatrician needs to know about Langerhan's cell histiocytosisSUNet ID login required
- What Will Happen to Pediatrics in California? What Budget Cuts and Health Care Reform Will Mean For Our Children And YouSUNet ID login required
- What you always wanted to know about childhood lead poisoningSUNet ID login required
- What's new in diabetic ketoacidosis treatment and preventionSUNet ID login required
- When drugs break bad : clinical phenotype and genetics of methamphetamine induced pulmonary hypertension.
- Who favors national health insurance : the role of attitudes and beliefs.SUNet ID login required
- Who is taking care of America's children? the perils of workforce researchSUNet ID login required
- Who killed the Shaken Baby Syndrome? : the evidence for abusive head trauma.SUNet ID login required
- Who Should Have Liver Transplantation? : Progress and Challenges in Allocation Policy.SUNet ID login required
- Who will turn our science Into new medicines? : re-thinking translational research.SUNet ID login required
- Why is the kidney so large?SUNet ID login required
- Why look for lung stem cellsSUNet ID login required
- Why pediatricians should stop trying to prevent child abuseSUNet ID login required
- Why the new HPV vaccine for cervical cancer went off the railsSUNet ID login required
- Will genomics change the future of medicine?SUNet ID login required
- Williams Gynecology. 2nd ed. 2012AccessMedicineSection 1. Benign General Gynecology -- Section 2. Reproductive Endocrinology, Infertility, and the Menopause -- Section 3. Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery -- Section 4. Gynecologic Oncology -- Section 5. Aspects of Gynecologic Surgery -- Section 6. Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery.
- Wise Choice-- Palliative Sedation for Refractory Pain and Suffering at the End-of-LifeSUNet ID login required
- With whom we share our bodies : the diversity of microbial pathogens and commensals.SUNet ID login required
- Women and coronary heart disease : lessons from WISE.SUNet ID login required
- World gone viral-- the emerging arbovirusesSUNet ID login required
- Wound repair updatesSUNet ID login required
- Writing the biomedical manuscript : a system approach.SUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.