- UCSC genome browser. Additional tools Video (Additional tools)
- UCSC genome browser. Advanced topics Video (Advanced topics)Advanced Topics Training for the University of California Santa Cruz (UCSC) Genome Browser UCSC Genome Browser: Table Browser, Custom Tracks & Gene Sorter.
- UCSC genome browser. An Introduction Video (Introduction)Overview of the University of California Santa Cruz (UCSC) Genome Browser.
- UCSF Tobacco industry videos Internet ArchiveThe University of California, San Francisco Tobacco Control Archives Video Collection contains videotapes related to the advertising, manufacturing, marketing, sales, and scientific research of tobacco products as well as materials gathered and produced by tobacco control advocates.
- Ultrasound Video, SUNet ID login requiredFive case reports accompanied by ultrasound images demonstrating various conditions that may be encountered in the ER.
- Ultrasound basics 1 introduction and physics. AccessSurgery
- Ultrasound basics 2 equipment and images. AccessSurgery
- Ultrasound workshop Video, SUNet ID login required
- "It is easy to learn how to use ultrasound guidance when performing radial arterial catheterization in either the transverse or the longitudinal orientation. Clinicians who regularly insert arterial catheters should master this technique because it can increase the success rate and reduce the number of attempts required for successful catheterization as compared with the palpation technique."
- This procedure video demonstrates blood pressure measurement.
- Ultrasound-guided peripheral IV placement 2012, NEJMThis procedure video demonstrates how to use ultrasound guidance for the placement of peripheral intravenous (IV) catheters.
- Umbilical hernia repair AccessSurgery
- Umbilical hernia repair AccessSurgery
- Umbilical vascular catheterization 2008, NEJM
- Uncertain future of health reform Video, SUNet ID login required
- Unusual Case of Hepatitis B Reactivation YouTube video
- Indications for long acting reversible contraception for adolescents -- Most frequent contraindications to combination oral contraceptives in adolescents -- Evidence-based risks and benefits of IUD and implant use in adolescents -- Evidence-based contraceptive options for adolescents.
- Update on dengue epidemiology, pathogenesis, and clinical management Video, SUNet ID login required
- Update on female adolescent reproductive health improving the quality of life via tampons and menstrual elimination. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Update on iron overload treatment and assessment. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Update on mitchondrial diseases in children Video, SUNet ID login required
- Update on pediatric cochlear implants YouTube video
- Update on the management of intracerebral hemorrhage Video, SUNet ID login required
- Updates in invasive and non-invasive prenatal diagnosis Video, SUNet ID login required
- Upper extremity injury exam Video, SUNet ID login required
- UPPP outcomes a model for outcomes research. YouTube video
- Urgent matters in pediatric gastroenterology Video, SUNet ID login required
- Urologic emergencies Video, SUNet ID login required
- Urologic procedures Video, SUNet ID login required
- Use of Hemodynamic Support in the Cath Lab, Current Practice and Future Indications Download video (QuickTime)
- Utilizing Technology to Empower Patients YouTube video
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.