- R2 talk-- HEENT emergencies Video, SUNet ID login required
- Racing the red queen Video, SUNet ID login required
- Radiation therapy is better than surgical therapy for early glottis squamous cell carcinoma YouTube videoPresented as Resident debate #2, Dr. Do-Yeon Cho vs. Dr. Duncan Meiklejohn (Dr. Meiklejohn's presentation with title, "The Argument for Surgery ..." starts at time 00:13:56). Debate #1 not recorded.
- Radical neck dissection AccessSurgery
- Randomization in the 21st century Video, SUNet ID login required
- Rapid Sequence Intubation (RSI) Video, SUNet ID login required
- Rash of ST Elevations Video, SUNet ID login required
- Rashes seen in the ED Video, SUNet ID login required
- Re"evolutionary" regenerative medicine Video, SUNet ID login required
- Reactome Video
- Readmission versus mission-- Can you care for the very sick and not get hit with Medicare readmission penalty YouTube video
- Realities of computerized physician order entry : Video, SUNet ID login required
- Recalcitrant chronic rhinosinusitis YouTube video
- Recent advances in acute lymphoblastic leukemia Video, SUNet ID login required
- Recognition and management of congenital infections Video, SUNet ID login required
- Rectal prolapse, perineal repair AccessSurgery
- Red States - Blue States: its really all about testicles Video, SUNet ID login required
- "Paraphimosis is a urologic emergency that must be treated immediately in the emergency department. In most cases, manual reduction, which is a noninvasive technique, is effective."
- Reflections on an academic career Video, SUNet ID login required
- Reform and Competency-based Medicine Education Video, Instructions
- Regenerative medicine Video, SUNet ID login required
- Regenerative medicine, a surgeon's perspective Video, SUNet ID login required
- Reinventing the Tracheostomy YouTube videoReinventing the Tracheostomy / Elizabeth Zambricki -- Quality Improvement Project: A Standardized Bedside Surgical Airway Form / Duncan Meiklejohn
- Renal malformation, emerging from phenotypes to molecular mechanisms Video, SUNet ID login required
- Repair of indirect inguinal hernia AccessSurgery
- Repair of inguinal hernia with mesh (Lichtenstein) AccessSurgery
- Replacement therapy for acute kidney injury; easy does it! Video, SUNet ID login required
- Research patient data registry at Partners Healthcare Inc Video, SUNet ID login required
- Research towards a fundamental biological understanding of hearing, its protection and restoration YouTube video
- ResearchChannel WebsiteProvides programming which reports the results of research via television and Internet channels to connect a global audience with the research and academic institutions whose developments, insights and discoveries affect our lives and futures. The intent is to share the work of researchers with the public.
- Resection of hepatic duct bifurcation tumor (Klatskin) AccessSurgery
- Resection of small intestine AccessSurgery
- Resection of the tail of the pancreas AccessSurgery
- Resident work-hours Video, SUNet ID login required
- Resurgence of Cholera in Bangladesh Video, SUNet ID login required
- Retroperitoneal adrenalectomy AccessSurgery
- Revisiting Appendicitis-- Diagnosis and Treatment Video, SUNet ID login required
- Rickettsioses Video, SUNet ID login required
- Right adrenalectomy. Single vein AccessSurgery
- Right arteriovenous fistula creation AccessSurgery
- Right colectomy AccessSurgery
- Right hepatic lobectomy AccessSurgery
- Right lumpectomy and sentinel lymph node biopsy AccessSurgery
- Rise and fall of erythropoiesis-stimulating agents Video, SUNet ID login required
- Road to Professionalism-- A Life Long Journey YouTube video
- Role of ABEM in your career Video, SUNet ID login required
- Role of new technology in minimally invasive gynecologic surgery Video, SUNet ID login required
- Objectives: Encourage primary care providers to screen for and manage teen depression -- Increase knowledge about treatment of depression (behaviorial and pharmacologic) -- Describe the principles of collaborative care -- provide resources to help care for teens with depression)
- Role of the pediatrician in the management of eating disorders Video, SUNet ID login required
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
Shortcut for iPhone
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.