- Obesity and insulin resistance-- focus on the fat cellSUNet ID login required
- Obesity-associated insulin resistanceSUNet ID login required
- Obstetric emergencies. Part I-II pt. I-II, 2009.SUNet ID login required
- Off-label use of drugs and medical devicesSUNet ID login required
- Offsite anesthesiaSUNet ID login required
- On being a doctor unchangeable from antiquity.SUNet ID login required
- Oncologic emergenciesSUNet ID login required
- Optogenetics development and application.SUNet ID login required
- Oral & maxillofacial trauma primary evaluation and treatment.SUNet ID login required
- Organ transplantation without immunosuppressive drugsSUNet ID login requiredDr. Scandling gives background and statistics on survival rates of transplant recipients. Dr. Strober discusses his work toward achieving tolerance for transplanted organs without the use of immunosuppressive agents.
- Orotracheal intubation 2007NEJM
- Orthopedic emergencies reviewSUNet ID login required
- Osler was Right-- Knowing the Patient as a Person is a Cardinal Virtue of Residency Training The Aliki Initiative.
- Osteopenia, osteoporosis, and the creation of an epidemicSUNet ID login required
- Clinical Vignette -- Aspects of Clinical Care -- Population Studies at Stanford.
- Otolaryngology Resident Debates. 1, "Facial Reanimation: Temporalis Sling vs. Gracilis". 2, "Melanoma Debate"Resident debate #1 features Dr. David T. Chang vs. Dr. Arash Shahangian (Dr. Shahangian's presentation starts at time 00:12:50) -- Resident debate #2 starts at time 00:24:32 and features Dr. Elizabeth Zambricki vs.Dr.Jennifer Alyono (Dr. Alyono's presentation was not recorded).
- Advances in genetics herald astonishing possibilities for our health, our families, our work and our laws. The issues are exciting, perplexing and troubling. This compelling three-part series from Fred Friendly Seminars explores many of the resulting quandaries. In each program, eminent panelists role-play scenarios that challenge them to apply their knowledge and experience to complex, often excruciating situations that people face-- or will be facing in the near future.
- Outcomes in outcomes research, what's in a word?SUNet ID login required
- Overdiagnosis in cancerSUNet ID login required
- overseas elective-- picnic or purpose?SUNet ID login required
- Ovid training-- recorded training sessionsRegistration required to stream or download videosIncludes pre-recorded training sessions on using the OvidSP platform and searching MEDLINE on the OvidSP interface. Also includes "Short functionality demos" on creating citations, filtering results, etc., in English and Spanish.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.