- Language development : resilience and vulnerability.SUNet ID login required
- Laparoscopic appendectomy. Intraperitoneal appendixAccessSurgery
- Laparoscopic appendectomy. Operative procedureAccessSurgery
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomyAccessSurgery
- Laparoscopic distal pancreatectomyAccessSurgery
- Laparoscopic fundoplicationAccessSurgery
- Laparoscopic gastric bypass. Linear techniqueAccessSurgery
- Laparoscopic pyloromyotomyAccessSurgery
- Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y banded gastric bypassAccessSurgery
- Laparoscopic splenectomyAccessSurgery
- Laparoscopic ventral hernia repairAccessSurgery
- Large vessel vasculitis : it takes two to tango.SUNet ID login required
- "The laryngeal mask airway is a fast and effective alternative to endotracheal intubation and is used for an increasing number of clinical indications, including ventilation during cardiopulmonary arrest. Placement of this device is usually successful on the first attempt; thus, it is an important procedure to learn and practice."
- Lateral radiograph is your friend (partial talk)SUNet ID login required
- Lean thinking in healthcare-- nothing goes according to plan : The University of Michigan's journey towards 20,000 problem solvers.SUNet ID login requiredDescribes the Michigan Quality System (MQS), part of a continuing effort by the University of Michigan Health System to improve quality, safety, efficiency and appropriateness across its three missions of patient care, education and research. It combines the strength and success of a Continuous Quality Improvement Program (PDF) with new tools and techniques to provide a more robust approach to quality improvement.
- Learning our Lessons - the early epidemic in San FranciscoSUNet ID login required
- Learning SQL to query biological databasesSUNet ID login required
- Learning to say NO : a clinician's guide to the enteric nervous system and its disorders.SUNet ID login required
- Left colectomy with end-to-end anastomosisAccessSurgery
- Left hepatic lobectomyAccessSurgery
- Left total mastectomy and sentinel lymph node biopsyAccessSurgery
- Lessons about human diseases from genetic studies of gene expressionSUNet ID login required
- Lessons being learned in global health at the Bill and Melinda Gates FoundationSUNet ID login required
- Leukemias & anemiasSUNet ID login required
- Life after health reform : society's quest for more health with less spending.SUNet ID login required
- Living with an ICD-- K.I.D. with an ICDSUNet ID login required
- Long term outcomes of triplicate birthsSUNet ID login required
- Loop IleostomyAccessSurgery
- Low carbohydrate diets : how effective, long term effect on lipid metabolism.SUNet ID login required
- Lumbar puncture 2006NEJM
- Lung defense mechanisms : lessons learned from cystic fibrosis.SUNet ID login required
- Lung transplantation : current challenges and controversies.SUNet ID login required
- Lung transplantation in ILD : case presentation.SUNet ID login required
- Lymphoma, progress & principleSUNet ID login required
- Lysosomal Storage Disorders-- Clinical Clues and New TherapiesSUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.