- ICU/ED joint conferenceSUNet ID login requiredCase presentation: (Drullinger and Mitarai) Time 0:00-29:07. Treatment summary: (Kiang) Time 29:08-1:01.
- Identification of new therapeutic approaches for childhood leukemiaSUNet ID login required
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis-- Advances and OpportunitiesSUNet ID login required
- Ileoanal anastomosisAccessSurgery
- Imaging advances for our youngest patients, what's new in fetal MRI?SUNet ID login required
- Imaging in right heart diseasesSUNet ID login required
- Immunobiology of tumor-draining lymph nodes in breast cancerSUNet ID login required
- Immunotherapeutic approaches to improve T1DM treatment circuitous progress.SUNet ID login required
- Impact of emerging HIV drug resistance in third world countriesSUNet ID login required
- Impact of laparoscopy upon healthcareSUNet ID login required
- Implications of Care-- The Real Story Behind the Story of "For the Love of Aimee"SUNet ID login required
- Importance of Quantitative Systemic Thinking in Medicine Lessons from Physics and Complexity Science.
- Importance of race/ethnicity in biomedical research and clinical practiceSUNet ID login required
- Improving Communication with Seriously Ill PatientsSUNet ID login required
- Improving outcomes for children with hypoplastic left heart syndromeSUNet ID login required
- Improving Quality, Reducing Risk-- Implementing Clinical Standard Work, What Does it Mean? How to Make it Happen!SUNet ID login required
- Improving quality, safety, and efficiency with healthcare ITSUNet ID login required
- Improving survival of children with cancer in countries with limited resources the twinning approach.SUNet ID login required
- Improving therapies for pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemiaSUNet ID login required
- In quest of drugs for the White PlagueSUNet ID login required
- In service prepSUNet ID login required
- In vivo evaluation of stem cell therapy in the heart - does It work?SUNet ID login required
- Increasing incidence of childhood allergiesSUNet ID login required
- Individual differences in autistic disorder a tribute to the contributions of Anneliese Korner, (1918-2010).SUNet ID login required
- Infection and Long-Term Cognitive ImpairmentSUNet ID login required
- Infections, Cancer and Global Inequity-- An Opportunity for Action and InvestigationSUNet ID login required
- Infectious disease clinical case.SUNet ID login required
- Inflammation and coronary artery diseaseSUNet ID login required
- Inflammation Changes in Young Children Suffering from Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)SUNet ID login required
- Inflammation, oxidant stress and thrombosis role of CD36 as a prothrombotic platelet surface receptor.SUNet ID login required
- Injury response in the developing CNSSUNet ID login required
- Innovations in pediatric surgerySUNet ID login required
- Innovator's dilemma or delight trials and tribulations of knowledge translation in surgery.SUNet ID login required
- "Intraosseous needle insertion is used as a temporary measure when intravascular access cannot be achieved through peripheral or central venous routes. The intraosseous needle may remain in situ for 72 to 96 hours, but it is best removed within 6 to 12 hours, as soon as an alternative site of intravascular access has been established. The intraosseous route provides fast and reliable vascular access in emergency medical situations. The use of the appropriate technique will ensure that the procedure is performed as safely and effectively as possible."
- Insulin-like growth factor deficiency vs resistance as causes of growth failure illustrative cases from our IGF registry.SUNet ID login required
- Integrated approach to Cushing's Disease; Surgical management of Cushing's diseaseSUNet ID login required
- Integrating palliative care into out-patient cancer careSUNet ID login required
- Integrating Technology Into Patient-Centered Care and Child HealthSUNet ID login required
- Interesting medicine case & follow-upSUNet ID login required
- Interesting medicine case & follow-upSUNet ID login requiredDiscusses 3 unrelated ED cases where EKG uncovered heart abnormalities.
- Interesting pediatric case conferenceSUNet ID login required
- Interesting peds case & follow-up. Part ASUNet ID login requiredReview of case presentations on abdominal pain including differential diagnosis, work up, treatment and disposition.
- Interesting peds case & follow-up. Part ASUNet ID login requiredCase 1. Fussiness -- Case 2. Rash.
- Interesting peds case & follow-up. Part aSUNet ID login required
- Interesting peds case & follow-up. Part BSUNet ID login requiredReview of case presentations on abdominal pain including differential diagnosis, work up, treatment and disposition.
- Interesting peds case & follow-up. Part BSUNet ID login required
- Interesting peds case & follow-up. Part bSUNet ID login required
- Interesting Peds case and follow-upSUNet ID login required
- Interesting peds case and followupSUNet ID login requiredWiggle it : movement emergency interesting case / Jan Vobecky -- Pediatric case presentation / Ben Constance.
- Interface of the ED and pediatric nephrologySUNet ID login required
- Internal medicine and the skin cutaneous microvascular disease.SUNet ID login required
- International Medical Interventions and Global Health Education Ethnographic Perspectives from Haiti and San Francisco.
- Interventional Therapies for the Treatment of DVT and PESUNet ID login requiredPart 1. Case Presentation/Musaab Ramsi (4 min.): 15 year old previously healthy female, 3 year history of oral contracetive use for dismenorrhea, left leg pain developed into pain in both legs and swelling. Diagnosed with bilateral DVT. Treated with IVC and bilateral common iliac venoplasty and IVC stent. Transitioned to enoxaparin and aspirin and was discharged. -- Part 2. Interventional Therapies for the Treatment of DVT and PE/Lawrence "Rusty" Hofmann.
- Intestine's questions clinical case presentation.SUNet ID login required
- Intimate strangers the human microbiota.SUNet ID login required
- This procedure video demonstrates the placement of intraosseous catheter in children.
- Intro to new coreSUNet ID login required
- Focus is on undertaking design and implementation of computational and information systems for life scientists and healthcare providers. Case studies illustrate what design factors lead to success or failure in building systems in complex biomedical environments.
- Introduction to Ingenuity Pathways AnalysisSUNet ID login requiredIntroduction to basic and intermediate IPA functionality. Videorecording of workshop given 7/19/2007.
- Introduction to RSUNet ID login requiredR is a computer language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. It is widely used in biostatistics, including microarray and proteomics data analysis.
- Invasive infraglottic airwaysAccessSurgery
- iPSC for Modeling Cardiovascular DiseasesSUNet ID login required
- Is catheter-directed thrombolysis becoming the standard of care for DVT?SUNet ID login required
- Is evidence-based medicine a barrier to cost-effective care?SUNet ID login required
- Is Pumping Out of Hand? Game-Changing Research About Breastmilk Expression.SUNet ID login requiredMilk production and milk composition in mothers of preterm and term infants -- Research on hand expression used in the first 3 postpartum days and hands-on pumping used after lactogenesis and the influence of these techniques on milk production and composition -- Scenarios in which hand expression or hands-on pumping may be an effective management strategy.
- Collection of videos based on the 8th edition of Iserson's Getting into a residency; uploaded to YouTube by Dr. Iserson in 2013.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.