- H5N1 Avian flu pandemic updateSUNet ID login required
- Hand hygiene 2011NEJMDemonstrates various hand-hygiene techniques in a health care provider setting to prevent the spread of infection.
- Health care delivery system implications for uses of clinical informatics technology.SUNet ID login required
- Health care leaders and the 'triple aim'SUNet ID login required
- Health care reformSUNet ID login required
- Health care reform and kids' health how will children fare?SUNet ID login required
- Health in an unequal world the Commission on Social Determinants of Health.SUNet ID login required
- Health information exchange, biosurveillance and ED crowding during the Spring 2009 H1N1 outbreak in New York CitySUNet ID login required
- Health Literacy and Child Health-- Implications for Improving the Care of Complex IllnessSUNet ID login required
- Healthcare 2011, managing our nation's shifting demographic Using molecular genetics predict coronary artery disease, the example of CD40.SUNet ID login required
- Healthcare reform and academic medical centers challenges and opportunities.SUNet ID login required
- Healthcare Systems for Children-- Canada vs. USA (From Both Sides, a Second Time) March of Dimes and Prematurity - An Exciting Opportunity for Stanford/LPCH.SUNet ID login requiredDr. O'Brodovich spoke first on the camparison between health care systems in Canada and the United States. Dr. Cohen gave an account of the current focus of the March of Dimes Foundation on prematurity..
- Heart failure with a preserved ejection fraction what is it and what should we do about it?SUNet ID login required
- Heart Failure-- Cost and Quality CareSUNet ID login required
- Hedgehog signaling in development and medulloblastomaSUNet ID login required
- Helicobacter pylori infection in children, as seen from the bug's perspectiveSUNet ID login required
- Help me to be a good parent to my seriously ill child the parent voice to clinicians.SUNet ID login required
- Helping kids kick butts tobacco use prevention and cessation update.SUNet ID login required
- Hemato-rheumatology-- a clinical conundrum at the intersection of inflammation and coagulationSUNet ID login required
- Hematopoietic progenitor cell transplantation for follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphomaSUNet ID login required
- Hemodynamics and postnatal transition in the VLBW neonate impact of immaturity.SUNet ID login required
- HemophiliaSUNet ID login required
- The presentations consist of navigable slides with accompanying narration synchronised for ease of listening. They are all approximately 40-50 minutes long and are organised into a comprehensive series of talks.
- Hepatoxicity from isoniazid in a patient with latent tuberculosis Case discussion- bad outcome, good decision?SUNet ID login required
- Hepcidin, causes of hemochromatosis and anemia of inflammation]SUNet ID login required
- Herpes virus 6 & 7 infection a life course approach.SUNet ID login required
- Hidden in plain sight, the global problem of children and warSUNet ID login required
- High performance health system ambitious agenda for the next president.SUNet ID login required
- High reliability care in asthma at LPCHSUNet ID login required
- High yield EKGsSUNet ID login required
- Highly active cell therapy of B-Cell malignanciesSUNet ID login required
- HIV UpdatesSUNet ID login required
- HIV vaccines public health necessity, scientific challenge, perspectives at a particularly difficult time.SUNet ID login required
- Hodgkin's disease: a Stanford success storySUNet ID login required
- Homologous Recombination Based Gene TherapySUNet ID login required
- Hope and Action-- Helping Patients Better Manage Their Chronic ConditionsSUNet ID login required
- Hot topics in infectious diseaseSUNet ID login required
- How doctors learn, think and make mistakes. Part A-B pt. A-B, 2010.SUNet ID login requiredPart A. Presentation -- Part B. Group discussion.
- How financial conflict of interest endangers our professionSUNet ID login required
- How Medication Non-Adherence Contributes to the Epidemic of Chronic DiseaseSUNet ID login required
- How stem cells are transforming the understanding and treatment of children's diseasesSUNet ID login required
- How to do biostatistics. Part IISUNet ID login required
- How to do biostatistics. Part III, SurvivalSUNet ID login required
- How to make health reform affordable technology-enabled chronic care.SUNet ID login required
- "A punch biopsy allows for the diagnosis of skin conditions by means of histologic examination of a sample of the full thickness of the skin. The procedure is easy to master and has a low risk of adverse events and complications."
- How to use a consultantSUNet ID login required
- HPI-- reassessing physician practiceSUNet ID login required
- Human traffickingSUNet ID login required
- Human trafficking and health careSUNet ID login required
- Hydrocephalus to shunt or not to shuntSUNet ID login required
- Hyper IgE syndromes clinical aspects and molecular insight.SUNet ID login required
- Hyperactive ras in developmental disorders and childhood leukemiaSUNet ID login required
- Hyperbaric medicineSUNet ID login required
- HypercalcemiaSUNet ID login required
- Hypereosinophilia case presentation and modern approach to diagnosis and therapy.SUNet ID login required
- In this teaching video, Salman Khan talks with Dr. Andy Connolly from Stanford Medical School on what hyperplasia in colon tissue looks like.
- Hypertriglyceridemia, causes, consequences, and managementSUNet ID login required
- Hypertriglyceridemia-- Causes, Risks, and TreatmentsSUNet ID login required
- Hypoglycemia in newborns and infantsSUNet ID login required
- Hyponatremia and pneumonitis in a cancer patientSUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.