- Data explosion in radiology : challenges and opportunities, Clinical Informatics Seminar, January 16, 2004. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Data-driven personalized medicine Video, SUNet ID login required
- Debate on serum PSA in screening for prostate cancer Video, SUNet ID login required
- December chills and thrills a case presentation from the VA. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Deciphering why clonal plasma cells vanish or persist after high-dose melphalan for systemic AL amyloidosis Video, SUNet ID login required
- Decisions about Decision Support Extracting Meaning from Electronic Health Records. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Dermnet Skin disease atlas DatabaseContains over 23,000 images of skin disease. Images can be enlarged with a click and can be located by browsing image categories or by searching. Also includes some videos. All available for viewing without charge; high-resolution copies may be purchased or licensed for publishing purposes.
- Designing and developing a personal health record for teens with chronic illness Video, SUNet ID login required
- Designing the NIH Grant Video, SUNet ID login required
- Developmental regulation of oxygen sensing in human health and disease Video, SUNet ID login required
- "Middle-ear inflammation may be classified clinically as either acute otitis media or otitis media with effusion. Mastery of otoscopic examination techniques is necessary for accurately diagnosing otitis media and differentiating its forms. This video demonstrates how to perform an otoscopic examination and how to remove cerumen from the external auditory canal"--Website.
- Diagnosis and management of obscure GI bleeding the role of capsule endoscopy and double balloon enteroscopy. Video, SUnet ID login required
- Diagnosis and management of thrombotic disorders in children Video, SUNet ID login required
- Dialysis-- update on the $50 billion per year experiment Video, SUNet ID login required
- Common causes of red cell aplasia in children -- Treatment strategies for the different types of RBC aplasia -- Clinical and genetic advances in Diamond-Blackfan Syndrome -- Importance of "Registries" in advancing understanding of rare diseases.
- Dietary salt and the public health, a national conspiracy? Video, SUNet ID login required
- Digital intubation AccessSurgery
- Disaster management Video, SUNet ID login required
- Disaster planning-- how will LPCH respond to "The Big One"? Video, SUNet ID login required
- Discovering patterns of care in the 'real world' epi-informatics research on 18,000 breast cancer patients at Stanford and PAMF. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Discovery of autoantibody biomarkers for cancer and autoimmune disease Video, Registration requiredDescribes the state of the art in identifying autoantibodies as biomarkers for cancer and autoimmune diseases using DNA microarrays, protein arrays and mass spectrometry. Webinar date: June 20, 2007.
- Discussing Prognosis with Patients and Families YouTube video
- Disorders of hemostasis Video, SUNet ID login required
- Disparities from decreased access to specialized emergency care is regionalization the answer? Video, SUNet ID login required
- Diversity and Inclusion in Academic Medicine: From Fairness to Excellence Download video (QuickTime)
- DNATube.com WebsiteRepository of videos related to scientific research, including protocols, lectures and seminars.
- Do vaccines cause that?! a vaccine safety update. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Doc.com (Drexel University) an interactive learning resource for healthcare communication Users must register with stanford.edu or stanfordmed.org email account
- Doing More with Less: Positive Outliers on Measures of Value Download video (QuickTime)
- Driving Diversity in DOMs-- Inspiration and Aggravation YouTube video
- Drug induced and autoimmune thrombocytopenia (with a focus on heparin-induced thrombocytopenia) Video, SUNet ID login required
- Drug induced sleep endoscope literature review. YouTube video
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.