- Controversies in vascular trauma Video, SUNet ID login required
- Coronary angiography with CT scanners the revolution has begun. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Could this patient have something other than Alzheimer's disease? Video, SUNet ID login required
- Craving, suffering, and choice : spiritual and scientific explorations of human experience Video (Morning session)Morning session: Craving and choice -- Afternoon session : Suffering and choice.
- Cricothyroidotomy 2008, NEJM
- Critical care peds / pediatric pearls Video, SUNet ID login required
- Critical care, by whom, for whom, and with what outcomes Video, SUNet ID login requiredCovers three cases illustrating challenges to critical care services, including organizational models, technology, and outcomes. The aging population taxes decisions about patient selection for life support modalities. Includes historical and economic aspects to emphasize why the general public, courts, and physicians need to establish appropriate goals of such care for patient welfare and appropriate resource utilization.
- Curing Childhood AML at the Half Way Point : "Promises to Keep, and Miles to go Before We Sleep" (Robert Frost). Video
- Current concepts in delirium Video, SUNet ID login required
- Cytomegalovirus infections following lung transplantations Video, SUNet ID login required
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.