6:00am - 8:00am Saturday morning 1/31/15
- Abdominal aortic aneurism (AAA) disease mechanism, stratification and treatment. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Abdominal surgical emergencies Video, SUNet ID login required
- Abraham Lincoln, a unifying new diagnosis Video, SUNet ID login required
- Abscess incision and drainage 2007, NEJM
- Academy of Emergency Medicine advocating for your rights. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Accelerating anticancer drug development, paradigms from kinase inhibition in GIST and other sarcoma Video, SUNet ID login required
- Achieving Quality, Safety, and Effectiveness in EHR-Enabled Health Care From Wish Lists to Realities. Video
- ACP medicine v. 27-, 2004-, WebMD
- Acute coagulopathy unknown etiology. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Acute Leukemia Research Program contributions and future directions. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Acute lung injury and ARDS Video, SUNet ID login required
- Acute pain management in the emergency department Video, SUNet ID login required
- Acute pancreatitis, research informs treatment Video, SUNet ID login required
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome a narrative of discovery. Video, SUNet ID login requiredPersonal narrative that informs of the clinical manifestations and course of treatment for patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome and the importance of treating the whole person. Includes personal observations of Ori Shadmon, an 18 year old ARDS survivor.
- Adapting Curricula for a New Era Training Self-determined Learners in Pediatric Residency, chief residents lecture. VideoLearning environment / Michael Tracy -- New learner / Sahar Rooholamini -- Curricular innovations / Lucy Lee.
- Addressing child health disparities in the US a life course approach. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Addressing environmental enteropathy in low income countries Download video (QuickTime)
- Advanced Airway Management Tips and Tools. Video, SUNet ID login requiredCovers emergency room equipment and supplies for airway management as well as some emergency techniques.
- Advances in acute stroke therapy Video, SUNet ID login requiredCovers TIA and minor stroke, stroke standard of care, and stroke beyond the standard of care.
- Advances in pediatric imaging Video, SUNet ID login required
- AIDS, development, and Africa : promises and challenges. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Albion Walter Hewlett Award winner 2008 Video, SUNet ID login required
- Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome-- A New Understanding of its Pathophysiology and Novel Treatment Strategies Video
- All children should have a polysomnogram prior to T&A performed for the indication of OSA YouTube videoResident debate #1 features Dr. David T. Chang vs. Dr. JoAnn Czechowicz (Dr. Czechowicz's presentation starts at time 00:12:37) -- Resident debate #2 starts at time 00:34:16 and features Dr. Paula Borges vs. Dr. Duncan Meiklejohn. (Dr. Meiklejohns presentation starts at time 00:49:07:51).
- Allergy is a significant etiologic factor in the development of chronic sinusitis with and without nasal polyposis YouTube videoResident debate #1 features Dr. Stuart D. Ginn vs. Dr. Do-Yeon Cho (Dr. Cho's presentation with title, "Allergy is not a significant etiologic factor ..." starts at time 00:13:46) -- Resident debate #2 with title "Two-stage tympanomastoidectomy is indicated for treating the majority of cholesteatomas" starts at time 00:35:55 and features Dr. Arash Shahangian vs. Dr. Joseph Lee (Dr. Lee's presentation starts at time 00:53:51).
- Allogenic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation 2006 achievements and challenges. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Amyloidosis, disorders of misfolded proteins Video, SUNet ID login required
- Anatomy of addiction Sigmund Freud, William Halsted, and the miracle drug, cocaine Video, SUNet ID login required
- Although other methods exist to assess the peripheral vasculature, measurement of the ankle-brachial index remains a simple, reliable method for diagnosing peripheral arterial disease. This video presents the indications for use of the ankle-brachial index and demonstrates how it is measured.
- Anterior resection, stapled AccessSurgery
- Antibiotic resistance from the microbe's perspective Video, SUNet ID login required
- Antiplatelet Therapy-- From Serendipity, to Random Screening, to Rational Molecular Design Download video (QuickTime)
- Aortic Aneurysms in 2005 open or endovascular repair. Video, SUNet ID login required
- APLS curriculum Video, SUNet ID login requiredDescribes the Pediatric Assessment Triangle (PAT) method for rapid emergency assessment of children by observation of appearance, circulation and breathing.
- APLS curriculum, medical emergencies I Video, SUNet ID login required
- APLS, CV emergencies Video, SUNet ID login required
- APLS, metabolic emergencies Video, SUNet ID login required
- APLS, Non-traumatic surgical emergencies Video, SUNet ID login requiredCase 1. Male, 4 months old presents with bilious emesis, abdominal pain. diagnosis: midgut volvulus, treated with surgery -- Case 2. Male, 6 weeks old, vomiting for 4 days. diagnosis: pyloric stenosis -- Case 3. Male, 6 months old with abdominal pain, poor feeding, vomiting, lethargy. diagnosis: Intussesception.
- Aquaretics, hyperaquaemia and CHF Video, SUNet ID login required
- Arterial puncture for blood gas analysis 2011, NEJMThis procedure video demonstrates radial arterial puncture for arterial blood gas analysis as commonly performed in medicine.
- Arthrocentesis of the knee 2006, NEJM
- Atrial fibrillation is rate control enough. Video, SUNet ID login required
- Autism spectrum disorders-- advances in pediatric social neuroscience, and in translational research at Stanford Video
- Autism, evidence-based treatment strategies Video, SUNet ID login required
- Dr. Jeng presented 3 case reports: 1) Filipino male, age 15; 2) Filipino girl, age 7 months; 3) Hispanic male, age 10 months with symptoms of unknown origin who were diagnosed with autoinflammatory diseases. Dr. Frankovich gave detailed information about the symptoms, genetics and treatment of the disorders
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.