- Abdominal aortic aneurism (AAA) disease mechanism, stratification and treatment.SUNet ID login required
- Abdominal surgical emergenciesSUNet ID login required
- Abraham Lincoln, a unifying new diagnosisSUNet ID login required
- Abscess incision and drainage 2007NEJM
- Academy of Emergency Medicine advocating for your rights.SUNet ID login required
- Accelerating anticancer drug development, paradigms from kinase inhibition in GIST and other sarcomaSUNet ID login required
- Achieving Immune-Mediated Protection from HIV?SUNet ID login required
- Achieving Quality, Safety, and Effectiveness in EHR-Enabled Health Care From Wish Lists to Realities.SUNet ID login required
- ACP medicine v. 27-, 2004-WebMD
- Acute coagulopathy unknown etiology.SUNet ID login required
- Acute Leukemia Research Program contributions and future directions.SUNet ID login required
- Acute lung injury and ARDSSUNet ID login required
- Acute pain management in the emergency departmentSUNet ID login required
- Acute pancreatitis, research informs treatmentSUNet ID login required
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome a narrative of discovery.SUNet ID login requiredPersonal narrative that informs of the clinical manifestations and course of treatment for patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome and the importance of treating the whole person. Includes personal observations of Ori Shadmon, an 18 year old ARDS survivor.
- Adapting Curricula for a New Era Training Self-determined Learners in Pediatric Residency, chief residents lecture.SUNet ID login requiredLearning environment / Michael Tracy -- New learner / Sahar Rooholamini -- Curricular innovations / Lucy Lee.
- Addressing child health disparities in the US a life course approach.SUNet ID login required
- Addressing environmental enteropathy in low income countriesSUNet ID login required
- Adolescents and STDs-- 2014 UpdateSUNet ID login required
- Advanced Airway Management Tips and Tools.SUNet ID login requiredCovers emergency room equipment and supplies for airway management as well as some emergency techniques.
- Advances in acute stroke therapySUNet ID login requiredCovers TIA and minor stroke, stroke standard of care, and stroke beyond the standard of care.
- Advances in pediatric imagingSUNet ID login required
- Adverse Cutaneous Drug ReactionsSUNet ID login required
- Advocating for Children's HealthSUNet ID login required
- AIDS, development, and Africa : promises and challenges.SUNet ID login required
- Alarm Fatigue-- Evidence and ChallengesSUNet ID login required
- Albion Walter Hewlett Award winner 2008SUNet ID login required
- Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome-- A New Understanding of its Pathophysiology and Novel Treatment StrategiesSUNet ID login required
- Resident debate #1 features Dr. David T. Chang vs. Dr. JoAnn Czechowicz (Dr. Czechowicz's presentation starts at time 00:12:37) -- Resident debate #2 starts at time 00:34:16 and features Dr. Paula Borges vs. Dr. Duncan Meiklejohn. (Dr. Meiklejohns presentation starts at time 00:49:07:51).
- Allergy is a significant etiologic factor in the development of chronic sinusitis with and without nasal polyposisResident debate #1 features Dr. Stuart D. Ginn vs. Dr. Do-Yeon Cho (Dr. Cho's presentation with title, "Allergy is not a significant etiologic factor ..." starts at time 00:13:46) -- Resident debate #2 with title "Two-stage tympanomastoidectomy is indicated for treating the majority of cholesteatomas" starts at time 00:35:55 and features Dr. Arash Shahangian vs. Dr. Joseph Lee (Dr. Lee's presentation starts at time 00:53:51).
- Allogenic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation 2006 achievements and challenges.SUNet ID login required
- Alzheimer's Disease-- New Biological Insights and Emerging Therapeutic StrategiesSUNet ID login required
- Amyloidosis, disorders of misfolded proteinsSUNet ID login required
- Anatomy of addiction Sigmund Freud, William Halsted, and the miracle drug, cocaineSUNet ID login required
- Ancient Enzymes and Their Surprising Connections to New Biology and DiseaseSUNet ID login required
- Although other methods exist to assess the peripheral vasculature, measurement of the ankle-brachial index remains a simple, reliable method for diagnosing peripheral arterial disease. This video presents the indications for use of the ankle-brachial index and demonstrates how it is measured.
- Anorexia Nervosa and Estrogen One Hardworking Hormone!SUNet ID login required
- Anterior resection, stapledAccessSurgery
- Antibiotic resistance from the microbe's perspectiveSUNet ID login required
- Antibiotics in pediatrics use, resistance and stewardship.SUNet ID login required
- Antimicrobial stewardship a path of least resistance.SUNet ID login required
- Antiplatelet Therapy-- From Serendipity, to Random Screening, to Rational Molecular DesignSUNet ID login required
- Aortic Aneurysms in 2005 open or endovascular repair.SUNet ID login required
- APLS curriculumSUNet ID login requiredDescribes the Pediatric Assessment Triangle (PAT) method for rapid emergency assessment of children by observation of appearance, circulation and breathing.
- APLS curriculum, medical emergencies ISUNet ID login required
- APLS, CV emergenciesSUNet ID login required
- APLS, metabolic emergenciesSUNet ID login required
- APLS, Non-traumatic surgical emergenciesSUNet ID login requiredCase 1. Male, 4 months old presents with bilious emesis, abdominal pain. diagnosis: midgut volvulus, treated with surgery -- Case 2. Male, 6 weeks old, vomiting for 4 days. diagnosis: pyloric stenosis -- Case 3. Male, 6 months old with abdominal pain, poor feeding, vomiting, lethargy. diagnosis: Intussesception.
- Application of Technology in Patient-Centered Care and Medical EducationSUNet ID login required
- Aquaretics, hyperaquaemia and CHFSUNet ID login required
- This procedure video demonstrates radial arterial puncture for arterial blood gas analysis as commonly performed in medicine.
- Arthrocentesis of the knee 2006NEJM
- Assembly of the human microbiome in early childhoodSUNet ID login required
- Atrial fibrillation is rate control enough.SUNet ID login required
- Autism spectrum disorders-- advances in pediatric social neuroscience, and in translational research at StanfordSUNet ID login required
- Autism, evidence-based treatment strategiesSUNet ID login required
- Autoinflammatory Disorders Are they hiding in your clinic?SUNet ID login requiredDr. Jeng presented 3 case reports: 1) Filipino male, age 15; 2) Filipino girl, age 7 months; 3) Hispanic male, age 10 months with symptoms of unknown origin who were diagnosed with autoinflammatory diseases. Dr. Frankovich gave detailed information about the symptoms, genetics and treatment of the disorders
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.