- "Mind over Reality" Theory for Explaining Unique Features of the Human MindSUNet ID login required
- 2010 Guidelines for neonatal resuscitation how international consensus is achieved and disseminated.SUNet ID login required
- 2010 Pertussis outbreak in California update and recommendations.SUNet ID login required
- 2015 Louis and Dorothy Kovitz Visiting Professor-- Musings About My Life in Art and Art in My LifeSUNet ID login required
- 25 years of progress [in treating heart failure]SUNet ID login required
- [Case report-- amyloidosis]SUNet ID login requiredDr. Dave presented the case of an 86 year old woman with symptoms including carpal tunnel syndrome, hoarseness, enlarged tongue, shortness of breath and fluid retention in the extremities. Dr. Witteles gave the diagnosis of amyloidosis and described the disease. Dr. Liedtke discussed the relationship with multiple myeloma and the therapeutic options. Dr. Witteles described the therapy used and outcome of this case.
- "Three weeks before dying from cancer at age 41 in 1991, Dr. King defined key messages he wished to bring to the medical community through the lecture series. He hoped that the lectureship would communicate the need to empathize with patients and the need to provide the patients with hope, a measure of control, comfort and physical support"--Jonathan King Lectures website.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
Unless otherwise noted, SUNet ID is required on and off campus to watch the videos.