- Provides easy access to a large body of statistical data resources for science and engineering (S&E) at U.S. academic institutions, including life sciences.
- WHO Child growth standards growth velocity based on weight, length and head circumference : methods and development.Print Material1. Introduction -- 2. Methodology -- 3. Construction of the weight velocity standards -- 4. Construction of the length velocity standards -- 5. Construction of the head circumference velocity standards -- 6. Computation of centiles and z-scores for velocities based on weight, length and head circumference -- 7. Discussion -- 8. Bibliography -- Appendix B Model specifications of the WHO child growth velocity standards -- Appendix C Results from analyses related to regression to the mean.
- WHO Child growth standards head circumference-for-age, arm circumference-for-age, triceps skinfold-for-age and subscapular skinfold-for-age : methods and developmentPrint Material
- WHO Child growth standards length/height-for-age, weight-for-age, weight-for-length, weight-for-height and body mass index-for-age : methods and developmentPrint Material
- I. Magnitude of falls : a worldwide overview -- II. Active ageing: a framework for the global strategy for the prevention of falls in older age -- III. Determinants of active ageing as they relate to falls in older age -- IV. Challenges for prevention of falls in older age -- V. Examples of effective policies and interventions
- WHO report on the global tobacco epidemic, 2013 enforcing bans on tobacco advertising, promotion and sponsorship. 2013WHO
- Second in a series of WHO reports on the global tobacco epidemic. Tracks the status of the tobacco epidemic and the impact of interventions implemented to stop it.
- Women of color health data book. 3rd ed-Latest ed. only
- Women's health and mortality chartbook 2004Natl Cent Health StatIncludes: death rates; health risk factors; preventive care utilization; and, health insurance coverage.
- Work and occupations v. 9-, 1982-HighWire
- Worker drug use and workplace policies and programs results from the 1994 and 1997 National Household Survey on Drug AbuseGoogle Books
- Print MaterialContains statistics on doctors, hospital beds, life expectancy, births, deaths, infant mortality by individual countries, e-mail addresses, and internet access guide.
- World health report 1995-
- World health statistics 2005-WHO
- Print Material
- World malaria report 2009 2009WHO1. Introduction -- 2. Policies, strategies and targets for malaria control -- 3. Interventions to control malaria -- 4. Impact of malaria control -- 5. Elimination of malaria -- 6. Financing malaria control -- PROFILES -- 31 high-burden countries -- -- Annex 1. Methods for preparing the country profiles -- Annex 2. Reported malaria cases and deaths, 2008 -- Annex 3. A. Reported malaria cases, 1990--2008 -- Annex 3. B. Reported malaria deaths, 1990--2008 -- Annex 4. A. Recommended policies and strategies for malaria control, 2009 -- Annex 4. B. Antimalarial drug policy, 2009 -- Annex 5. Operational coverage of ITNs, IRS and antimalarial treatment, 2007--2008 -- Annex 6. A. Household surveys of mosquito nets ownership and usage, 2006--2008 -- Annex 6. B. Household surveys of antimalarial treatment, 2006--2008 -- Annex 7. Funding for malaria control, 2008
- World malaria report 2014 2014WHOSection 1. Introduction -- Section 2. Financing for malaria programmes -- Section 3. Vector control for malaria -- Section 4. Preventive therapies for malaria -- Section 5. Diagnostic testing for malaria -- Section 6. Malaria treatment -- Section 7. Gaps in intervention coverage -- Section 8. Trends in infections, cases and deaths -- References -- Regional profiles -- Country profiles -- Annexes.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.