- SAS Product DescriptionDuck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 9.4 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 9.4 (Windows)M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 9.4 (Windows)
- SAS Enterprise Guide Product DescriptionDuck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 4.3 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 4.3 (Windows)M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 4.3 (Windows)
- Science.gov FirstGov for science connects you to U.S. government science and technology. U.S. Dep EnergyAn interagency working group of scientific and technical information organizations from major U.S. government science agencies have collaborated to create science.gov, the "FirstGov for Science" web site. It provides a gateway to reliable information about science and technology from across federal government organizations. Major types of information included are selected authoritative science Web sites and databases of technical reports, journal citations, conference proceedings, and fact sheets.
- Scientific data v. 1-, 2014-, NatureScientific Data, a peer-reviewed, online-only, open-access publication, publishes datasets that might not normally get into the open and increases the discoverability and reusability of datasets. Data Descriptors, the primary article type, describe previously unpublished datasets and expand on previous publications.
- Selected papers of Frederick Mosteller 2006, Springer
- Introduction / Juan M. Cabases and Rosalind Rabin -- Data and Methods / Bas Janssen, Agota Szende, and Juan Manuel Ramos-Goni -- Population Norms for the EQ-5D / Bas Janssen and Agota Szende -- Cross-Country Analysis of EQ-5D Data / Agota Szende and Bas Janssen -- Socio-demographic Indicators based on EQ-5D / Agota Szende and Bas Janssen -- Annex 1: EQ-5D population norms - National surveys -- Annex 2: EQ-5D population norms - Regional surveys -- References -- Index.
- Significance Analysis of Microarrays (SAM). Version 3.X. Analytical Tool, Registration requiredA leading significance analysis tool for microarray gene expression measurements.
- This report sets out to illuminate the different ways people seek health information as well as how people use online social tools to share knowledge with loved ones, fellow patients, and caregivers.
- Social security bulletin v. 62-, 1999-, USAGovv. 53-69, no. 1, 1990-May 2009. Acad Search Prem
- Social security bulletin Annual statistical supplement 2000-, USAGov
- Sociology of work and occupations v. 1-8, 1974-81., HighWire
- Specialty and geographic distribution of the physician workforce-- What influences medical student and resident choices? 20091. What We Know About Factors Affecting Medical Student & Resident Career Decisions -- 2. Study Aims, Questions, Methods, Limitations -- 3. Outcomes of Current Physician Training -- 4. Debt -- 5. Title VII Effect, Personal Interests, and Experiences in Medical School -- 6. Return on Investment -- 7. Conclusions and Recommendations -- Appendices.
- SPSS Product DescriptionDuck Room Version 22 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 22 (Windows)M051 Version 22 (Windows)Program that allows the user to do statistical analysis.
- "All known local tobacco control ordinances in the US that have one or more of the following provisions--clean indoor air, youth access, or restrictions on tobacco advertising and promotion."
- State estimates of substance use from the 2002 National Survey on Drug Use and Health 2004, Google Books
- State health ranking Oxford
- State rankings Lane Catalog recordPrint Material
- Statehealthfacts.org your source for state health data. Kais Fam Found
- Statista DatabaseProvides access to statistics and studies gathered by market researchers, trade organizations, scientific publications, and government sources on over 600 industries.
- Statistical universe Database
- Substance use among adults on probation findings from the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse, 1995-1997 Fulltext
- A premier source for cancer statistics in the United States. SEER collects information on incidence, survival, and prevalence from specific geographic areas representing 26 percent of the US population and compiles reports on all of these plus cancer mortality for the entire US.
- SYSTAT Product DescriptionM051 Version 12 (Windows)Duck Room Version 12 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 12 (Windows)Program that allows the user to calculate statistics, generate data reports and produce graphics.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.