- Print Material
- M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 9.4 (Windows)Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 9.4 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 9.4 (Windows)
- M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 4.3 (Windows)Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 4.3 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 4.3 (Windows)
- Science.gov FirstGov for science connects you to U.S. government science and technology.U.S. Dep EnergyAn interagency working group of scientific and technical information organizations from major U.S. government science agencies have collaborated to create science.gov, the "FirstGov for Science" web site. It provides a gateway to reliable information about science and technology from across federal government organizations. Major types of information included are selected authoritative science Web sites and databases of technical reports, journal citations, conference proceedings, and fact sheets.
- Scientific data v. 1-, 2014-Naturev. 1-, 2014- PubMed CentralScientific Data, a peer-reviewed, online-only, open-access publication, publishes datasets that might not normally get into the open and increases the discoverability and reusability of datasets. Data Descriptors, the primary article type, describe previously unpublished datasets and expand on previous publications.
- Selected papers of Frederick Mosteller 2006Springer
- Introduction / Juan M. Cabases and Rosalind Rabin -- Data and Methods / Bas Janssen, Agota Szende, and Juan Manuel Ramos-Goni -- Population Norms for the EQ-5D / Bas Janssen and Agota Szende -- Cross-Country Analysis of EQ-5D Data / Agota Szende and Bas Janssen -- Socio-demographic Indicators based on EQ-5D / Agota Szende and Bas Janssen -- Annex 1: EQ-5D population norms - National surveys -- Annex 2: EQ-5D population norms - Regional surveys -- References -- Index.
- Print Material
- Print Materialv. 1. England and Wales, 1911-70 : Deaths and death rates by sex, age, site, and calendar period.
- Significance Analysis of Microarrays (SAM). Version 3.X.Registration requiredA leading significance analysis tool for microarray gene expression measurements.
- This report sets out to illuminate the different ways people seek health information as well as how people use online social tools to share knowledge with loved ones, fellow patients, and caregivers.
- Social security bulletin v. 53-, 1990-Acad Search Premv. 62-, 1999- USAGov
- Sociology of work and occupations v. 1-8, 1974-81.HighWire
- Specialty and geographic distribution of the physician workforce-- What influences medical student and resident choices? 20091. What We Know About Factors Affecting Medical Student & Resident Career Decisions -- 2. Study Aims, Questions, Methods, Limitations -- 3. Outcomes of Current Physician Training -- 4. Debt -- 5. Title VII Effect, Personal Interests, and Experiences in Medical School -- 6. Return on Investment -- 7. Conclusions and Recommendations -- Appendices.
- M051 Version 22 (Windows)Duck Room Version 22 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 22 (Windows)Program that allows the user to do statistical analysis.
- "All known local tobacco control ordinances in the US that have one or more of the following provisions--clean indoor air, youth access, or restrictions on tobacco advertising and promotion."
- State estimates of substance use from the 2002 National Survey on Drug Use and Health 2004Google Books
- State health rankingOxford
- Print Material
- State of the air 2014. 2014American Lung AssociationThe State of the Air 2014 report looks at levels of ozone and particle pollution found in official monitoring sites across the United States in 2010, 2011, and 2012. The report uses the most current quality-assured nationwide data available for these analyses.
- Print Material
- Statehealthfacts.org your source for state health data.Kais Fam Found
- Print MaterialData tables rank U.S. states on topics relating to demographics, economics, finances, taxes, spending and employment, Federal Government fiscal matters, education, welfare and social services, health, crime and law enforcement, transportation, natural resources, science and technology, labor, management, and local government.
- Provides access to statistics and studies gathered by market researchers, trade organizations, scientific publications, and government sources on over 600 industries.
- Print Material
- Print MaterialTables show worldwide sales of pharmaceuticals, drug research and development expenditures, drug development times, treatment cost comparisons, and the value of pharmaceuticals in improving health care and reducing the costs of illness.
- Stress in America missing the health care connection. 2014American Psychological AssociationWhile the United States spends more than any other country on health care and leads the world in the quality and quantity of its health research, these trends do not add up to better health outcomes. he U.S. experiences poorer health outcomes than many other high-income countries, even while spending more money per person on health care. Compared to peers in these countries, Americans have less access to primary care, consume the most calories per person and are more likely to live in environments designed around automobiles. Research suggests that these factors contribute to the nation's poor health outcomes and survey findings show that stress influences our health behaviors, setting up teens and adults alike for potential chronic illnesses that affect quality of life and the country's health care expenditure.
- Substance use among adults on probation findings from the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse, 1995-1997
- A premier source for cancer statistics in the United States. SEER collects information on incidence, survival, and prevalence from specific geographic areas representing 26 percent of the US population and compiles reports on all of these plus cancer mortality for the entire US.
- M051 Version 12 (Windows)Duck Room Version 12 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 12 (Windows)Program that allows the user to calculate statistics, generate data reports and produce graphics.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.