- "Basic-statistics graphical user interface (GUI) for R, a free interactive programming language and environment"--Website.
- R for WindowsVersion 3.1.1 (Windows)Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)For statistical computing.
- Rabies surveillance. Annual summaryGoogle BooksAlso available: Print – 1978.
- Contains more than 170 databases including these health and socioeconomic statistics databases: AIDS Diagnoses in U.S. States, Cancer Incidence and Rates in U.S. States, Drug-Related Deaths, Health Behavioral Risk Factors and Health Conditions, Medicare and Medicare Advantage Beneficiaries and Enrollees, Medicare Beneficiaries by Age, Gender, Race and Federal Poverty Level, and Transfer of Payments.
- Rand Journal of economics v. 15-43, 1984-2012.JSTORv. 37-, 2006- Wiley
- Contains over 180 databases covering all 50 states and includes data at the national, state, county, and city levels. Available sections include Health & Health Care, Population & Demographics and Social Insurance & Human Services.
- Regional differences in Indian health <2000/01>Google BooksFulltext (1994) Google BooksFulltext (1995) Google BooksFulltext (1996) Google BooksFulltext (1997) Google BooksReg Differ Indian Health DHHS, Latest edition only.Also available: Print – <2002/03>Also available: Print – 1993-2000/01Provides description of the Indian Health Service program and data on health status, demography, mortality, natality, and patient care of American Indian and Alaska native people.
- Report of the State Board of Health of Wisconsin .. 1876-82, 1884-96, 1902, 1905-16, 1922Google BooksFulltext (1879) Google BooksFulltext (1880) Google BooksFulltext (1881) Google BooksFulltext (1882) Google BooksFulltext (1884) Google BooksFulltext (1885) Google BooksFulltext (1886) Google BooksFulltext (1887) Google BooksFulltext (1888) Google BooksFulltext (1889/90-1891/92) Google BooksFulltext (1893/94) Google BooksFulltext (1895/96) Google BooksFulltext (1902) Google BooksFulltext (1905/06) Google BooksFulltext (1907/08) Google BooksFulltext (1909/10) Google BooksFulltext (1911/12) Google BooksFulltext (1912/14) Google BooksFulltext (1915/16) Google BooksFulltext (1922) Google BooksFulltext (1939/40) Google BooksAlso available: Print – 1876-82, 1884-96, 1902, 1905-16, 1922, 1939/40.
- Print Material
- Report on the global HIV/AIDS epidemic 1998, 2000
- Report on the world health situation v. 1-5, 1954-45-1969/72Also available: Print – v. 6-8, 1980-1990/91.Print Material
- Print Material
- Print Material
- Report to the Congress, Medicare payment policy 1999-2004.Google BooksFulltext (2000) Google BooksFulltext (2001) Google BooksFulltext (2002) Google BooksFulltext (2003) Google BooksFulltext (2004) Google BooksAlso available: Print – 1998-2004.
- Reported cases of notifiable diseases in the Americas 1946/55-1949/58, 1962-73.Print Material
- Consists of publications (selectively listed in this record) issued by various units of the San Francisco Department of Public Health and listed alphabetically by title. The Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration tab contains separate lists of publications about community health, environmental health, occupational safety and health, etc.
- Also available: Print – 2004.Also available: Print – 2002-03.
- Review of public data use v. 1-12, 1972-84.Acad Search Prem
- This report is being released in conjunction with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation's Care About Your Care initiative, which is devoted to improving care transitions when people leave the hospital. It looks at the issue of readmissions in two ways: by the numbers and through the eyes of the people who live them.
- Print Material
- Search engine specializing in finding information about the R statistical analysis language.
- RStudioOpen Source EditionDuck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Open Source EditionRedwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Open Source EditionM051-PC1,2,3,4 Open Source Edition"RStudio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. It includes a console, syntax-highlighting editor that supports direct code execution, as well as tools for plotting, history, debugging and workspace management."--Website.
- Rubella surveillance 1969-1976/78.Print Material
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.