- 2006 CRCnetBASEGail Woodward-Lopez ... [et al.].
- 2006 WHO
- 1973, 1976, 1981-91. Google BooksFulltext (1976) Google BooksFulltext (1981) Google BooksFulltext (1982) Google BooksFulltext (1983) Google BooksFulltext (1984) Google BooksFulltext (1985) Google BooksFulltext (1986) Google BooksFulltext (1987) Google BooksFulltext (1988) Google BooksFulltext (1989) Google BooksFulltext (1990) Google BooksFulltext (1991) Google BooksIncludes data tables by industry; compares California with the United States and other Pacific Region States.Also available: Print – 1973, 1976, 1981-91.
- 1978/79, 1988/89, 1994/95-2004/05 Google BooksFulltext (1988/89) Google BooksFulltext (1994/95) Google BooksFulltext (1996/97) Google BooksFulltext (1998/99) Google BooksFulltext (2000/01) Google BooksFulltext (2002/03) Google BooksAlso available: Print – <2016/17>Also available: Print – 1978/79, 1988/89, 1994/95-2014/15
- 1994.Status: Not Checked OutLane Catalog RecordIncludes data on health expenditure, number of physicians, in-patient care beds and length of stay, fertility rates, infant mortality, and life expectancy.
- v. 1-, 1972- ScienceDirect
- 2015Jeffrey Levi, Laura M. Segal, Dara Alpert Lieberman, Kendra May, Rebecca St. Laurent.The Outbreaks report provides the public, policymakers and a broad and diverse set of groups involved in public health and the healthcare system with an objective, nonpartisan, independent analysis of the status of infectious disease policies; encourages greater transparency and accountability of the system; and recommends ways to assure the public health and healthcare systems meet today's needs and work across borders to accomplish their goals.
- 2004.Status: Not Checked OutLane Catalog RecordAlso available: Print – 2002-03.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.