- Handbook of population 2005, Springer
- Information derived from the 2006 HCUP Nationwide Inpatient Sample of 1,000 hospitals. Includes an overview of inpatient stays, stays by diagnosis, procedures, spending for inpatient hospital stays, and priority conditions (cancer, asthma, childbirth, arthritis and depression).
- HCUPnet Database
- Health insurance coverage early release of estimates from the National Health Interview Survey, 2013 2013, CDCThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) is releasing selected esti mates of health insurance coverage for the civilian noninstitutionalized U.S. population based on data from the 2013 National Health Interview Survey (NHIS), along with comparable estimates from the 2008-2012 NHIS. Estimates for 2013 were based on data for 104,203 persons.
- Health reports v. 7-, 1995-, Stat Can
- Health statistics quarterly no. 1-, 1999-, Off Health Stat
- Health, United States 1975-
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield is committed to extending health insurance to those who do not have coverage, and The Blues® believe the best way to accomplish this goal is to build on our employer-based system. In 2009, more than 95 percent of American firms with more than 50 employees offered health insurance coverage to their employees. However, less than half of companies with fewer than 10 employees offer health benefits. Increasing the percentage of small employers that offer health benefits is critical to increasing coverage levels. Additionally, there must be a focus on those most likely to lack coverage, such as young adults aged 18-34, Hispanics, and African-Americans.
- HealthData.gov HHS"A federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services" dedicated to making high value health data more accessible to entrepreneurs, researchers, and policy makers. To accomplish this, HHS has begun making more and more data from HHS' vaults (from CMS, CDC, FDA and NIH, etc.) easily available and accessible to the public and to innovators across the country "liberating" health data through the Health Data Initiative. Includes clinical care provider quality information, nationwide health service provider directories, databases of the latest medical and scientific knowledge, consumer product data, community health performance information, government spending data and more.--Website.
- Healthy California 2000 final review California's experience in achieving the national health promotion and disease prevention objectives Fulltext"This report is the last in this series."--P. i.
- Healthy California 2000 midcourse review California's experience in achieving the national health promotion and disease prevention objectives Fulltext
- Healthy People 2010 Website
- Healthy people 2010. Conference ed. Fulltext
- Healthy people 2020 Website"Healthy People provides science-based, 10-year national objectives for improving the health of all Americans."
- HIV & AIDS statistics Database
- The first cases of what would later become known as AIDS were reported in the United States in June of 1981. Since then, 1.8 million people in the U.S. are estimated to have been infected with HIV, including over 650,000 who have already died and more than 1.1 million estimated to be living with the disease today. The response to the U.S. epidemic has yielded numerous successes, but challenges remain.
- HIV/AIDS surveillance data base Database
- Designed to facilitate access to public financial and utilization data from hospitals in California. Uses downloadable Excel pivot tables. Data was previously in another format and titled: Hospital data query system. Data available for each calendar year from 1995 - .
- Hospital Compare CMSContains data from over 4000 Medicare-certified hospitals across the country. Enables comparisons between hospitals to determine how well they adhere to practices that have been shown to improve patient care. It includes information about patient satisfaction, number of procedures, medical payment and volume, etc.
- Hospital events 2007/08 2007-08.Introduction -- Hospital Discharges -- Hospital Procedures -- Hospital Discharges Involving Injury and Poisoning -- Definitions -- Technical Notes.
- Human longevity, individual life duration, and the growth of the oldest-old population 2006, Springer
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.