- Includes information on number of office visits, diagnostic procedures, economic status, and liability insurance of family practitioners.Also available: Print – 1991, 1993-94.
- Current year onlyAlso available: Print – 1995-97, 1999, 2001.
- 1991-1992/93. Google BooksFulltext (1992/93) Google BooksIncludes statistical tables on deaths in various occupations or industries, including job-related homicides.Also available: Print – 1991-1992/93.
- Provides access to statistics and information produced by U.S. government agencies.
- Fertility, family planning, and women's health : new data from the 1995 National Survey of Family Growth[Joyce C. Abma, Anjani Chandra, William D. Mosher, Linda S. Peterson, and Linda J. Piccinino].Also available: Print – 1997
- 1978-81.Status: Not Checked OutLane Catalog Record
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.