- Employer health benefits 2010 annual survey 2010, Kais Fam Found"This annual survey of employers provides a detailed look at trends in employer-sponsored health coverage, including premiums, employee contributions, cost-sharing provisions, and other relevant information. The survey continued to document the prevalence of high-deductible health plans associated with a savings option and included questions on wellness benefits and health risk assessments. The 2010 survey included 3,143 randomly selected public and private firms with three or more employees (2,046 of which responded to the full survey and 1,097 of which responded to an additional question about offering coverage). Researchers at the Kaiser Family Foundation, the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago, and Health Research & Educational Trust designed and analyzed the survey"--Website.
- Print Material
- Entomologia experimentalis et applicata v. 82-, 1997-, Wiley
- Epidemiologic trends in drug abuse [1997-98], 1999, , , Google BooksFulltext (1998 v. 1 JE) Google BooksFulltext (1998 v. 1 DE) Google BooksFulltext (1998 v. 2 DE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 1 JE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 2 JE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 1 DE) Google BooksFulltext (1999 v. 2 DE) Google BooksFulltext (2000 v. 2 DE) Google BooksFulltext (2004 v. 1 JE) Google Books
- Euro surveillance v. 0-, 1995-, Eur Cent Dis Prev Control
- European nutrition and health report 2004 2005, KargerExecutive summary -- Outlook -- Trends of average food supply in the European Union -- Food availability at the household level in the European Union -- Energy and nutrient intake in the European Union -- Health indicators and status in the European Union -- General discussion.
- European nutrition and health report 2009 2009, KargerExecutive summary -- Outlook -- Project background and methodological aspects -- Trends of average food supply in the European Union -- Food availability at the household level in the European Union -- Food consumption in adults on the basis of dietary surveys in European countries -- Energy and nutrient intake in the European Union -- Health and lifestyle indicators in the European Union -- Food and nutrition policies in European countries -- General discussion -- National reports.
- Eurosurveillance v. 0-, 1995-, Eur Cent Dis Prev Control
Access restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted.
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.