- 1996, 1998-Maps, figures, and tables present data for defined hospital service areas and referral regions on these topics: hospital resources, expenditures, capacity, utilization, and outcomes; Medicare; physician workforce; diagnosis and surgical treatment of common medical conditions.Also available: Print – 1996, 1998-99.
- no. , 2, [3-4], 7-9, 11-14, 16-18, 21-24, 26-29, , 37-38, , 40, 45, 48-49, 51, 55, , 60, 63, 65-66, 70, 74- 75, 78-80, , 85, 90, 100, 106, 107, 112, 122, 131, 134, 141, 143-144, 153, [1978, 1980-87].
- [1982-83], .
- Provides access to statistical information produced by U.S. Federal agencies, States, private organizations, and major intergovernmental organizations.
- Combines publicly accessible US government data from a variety of statistical agencies in one website and visualization engine. Created by M.I.T Media Lab, with a focus on critical issues facing the United States in areas like jobs, skills and education across industry and geography.
- A data mining and extraction tool for statistical data from US and international government agencies, including US Census and the National Center for Health Statistics.
- Data.gov is an open government intiative. It seeks to provide free open access to statistical data from the Federal Government of the United States.These cover all aspects of American government policy - with thematic sections for Homeland security; policing; economic policy; transport policy; census and population data, environmental policy data and indicators; energy policy and social security and health care data among many others. Users may browse the website by government policy area or theme. They can download the datasets in a variety of formats. Entries include information about methodology and links to associated questionnaires and codebooks to aid interpretation. It provides public access to high value, machine readable datasets generated by the US Federal Government. The site was created by the Obama administration in 2009.
- 1996-97, 1999Also available: Print – 1987-
- latest ed. only
- 1983-[William R. Harlan ... et al.].pt. 1. Blood pressure correlates -- pt. 2. Serum urate, serum cholesterol, and correlates
- prepared by Anthony Oreglia and Janet Ciarcia.Also available: Print – 1996.
- [Mary Grace Kovar, Julie Dawson Weeks, and William F. Forbes].Also available: Print – 1995
- v. 1-, 1991-
- v. 1-16, 1991-2001. Google BooksFulltext (v. 11 1997) Google BooksFulltext (v. 1 1991) Google BooksFulltext (v. 12 1999) Google BooksFulltext (v. 13 2000) Google BooksFulltext (v. 14 2000) Google BooksFulltext (v. 15 2000) Google BooksFulltext (v. 16 2001) Google BooksFulltext (v. 2 1991) Google BooksFulltext (v. 3 1993) Google BooksFulltext (v. 4 1993) Google BooksFulltext (v. 5 1995) Google BooksFulltext (v. 6 1996) Google BooksFulltext (v. 7 1996) Google BooksFulltext (v. 8 1996) Google BooksFulltext (v. 9 1997) Google BooksAlso available: Print – v. 1-16, 1991-2001.
- Includes disability tables containing data by states, for the United States, and for the world.
- 2006 NCBI Bookshelfeditors, Dean T. Jamison, Richard G. Feachem, Malegapuru W. Makgoba ... [et al.].Changing patterns of disease and mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: an overview / Florence K. Baingana and Eduard R. Bos -- Levels and trends in mortality in Sub-Saharan Africa: an overview / Jacob Adetunji and Eduard R. Bos -- Trends in child mortality, 1960 to 2000 / Kenneth Hill and Agbessi Amouzou -- Levels and trends of adult mortality / Debbie Bradshaw and Ian M. Timaeus -- Causes of death / Chalapati Rao, Alan D. Lopez, and Yusuf Hemed -- Population and mortality after AIDS / Rodolfo A. Bulatao -- Levels and patterns of mortality at INDEPTH demographic surveillance systems / Osman A. Sankoh ... [et al.] -- Trends and issues in child undernutrition / Todd Benson and Meera Shekar -- Diarrheal diseases / Cynthia Boschi-Pinto, Claudio F. Lanata, Walter Mendoza, and Demissie Habte -- Developmental disabilities / Geoff Solarsh and Karen J. Hofman -- Acute respiratory infections / Shabir A. Mahdi and Keith P. Klugman -- Vaccine-preventable diseases / Mark A. Miller and John T. Sentz -- Tuberculosis / Christopher Dye ... [et al.] -- Malaria / Robert W. Snow and Judy A. Omumbo -- Onchocerciasis / Uche Amazigo ... [et al.] -- Maternal mortality / Khama O. Rogo, John Oucho, and Philip Mwalali -- HIV/AIDS / Souleymane Mboup ... [et al.] -- Lifestyle and related risk factors for chronic diseases / Krisela Steyn and Albertino Damasceno -- Diabetes mellitus / Jean-Claude Mbanya and Kaushik Ramiaya -- Cancers / Freddy Sitas ... [et al.] -- Cardiovascular disease / Anthony Mbewu and Jean-Claude Mbanya -- Mental health and the abuse of alcohol and controlled substances / Florence K. Baingana, Atalay Alem, and Rachel Jenkins -- Neurological disorders / Donald Silberberg and Elly Katabira -- Violence and injuries / Brett Bowman ... [et al.].
- Delgado, Kit.
- 1995-2004, 2006-08.Covers clinical characteristics, resource consumption, and charges for patients discharged for U.S. hospitals, all organized by DRG and MDC. Includes statistics for all payor and Medicare populations, with data on length of stay, average costs, patient characteristics, and total discharges.
- Provides information on the peer review system for the Division of Research Grants of the National Institutes of Health.Also available: Print – 1979/1989.
- Provides information on the peer review system for the Division of Research Grants of the National Institute of Health.Also available: Print – 1980/1990.
- Office of Applied Studies; [compiled by] Tara N. Townsend ... [et al.].
- 1983-1984, 1986-90.
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.