- California cancer facts & figures Current year only
- California monthly summary report, selected reportable diseases -2003., Google BooksFulltext (2002-03) Google Books
- California morbidity , 1996-2000.
- Cancer facts & figures Latest 8 yearsIncludes estimates of cancer incidence and survival rates based on reports from the National Cancer Institute's Surveillance, Epidemiology and End Results (SEER) Program. Cancer mortality statistics are derived from Division of Vital Statistics death data.
- Cancer in children clinical management. 5th ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialThe epidemiology of cancer in children -- Genetics of childhood malignancies -- Molecular biology of childhood tumours -- The principles for cancer chemotherapy in children -- Future trends in cancer chemotherapy -- Radiotherapy in paediatric oncology -- Surgery in paediatric oncology -- Supportive care during treatment -- Psychosocial issues -- Palliative care -- Late effects of cancer treatment and current protective measures -- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia -- Acute myeloid leukaemia -- Non-hodgkin lymphoma -- Hodgkin disease -- Langerhans cell histiocytosis -- Tumours of the central nervous system -- Soft tissue sarcoma -- Osteosarcoma -- Ewing sarcoma and peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumour -- Nephroblastoma -- Nephroblastoma -- Germ cell tumours in children and adolescents -- Hepatic tumours -- Retinoblastoma -- Rare tumours.
- Cancer incidence and survival among children and adolescents United States SEER Program, 1975-1995. Fulltext
- Cancer incidence in five continents v. 8-, 2002-, IARCv. 9, 2007 IARC
- CANCERMondial IARC"Provides access to various databases containing information on the occurrence of cancer worldwide held and managed by the Section of Cancer Surveillance (CSU) of IARC."--Website.
- Cardiac output MultiCalc STAT!Ref
- Cartographies of disease maps, mapping, and medicine. 1st ed. Lane Catalog recordPrint MaterialMapping and mapmaking -- Medical mapping: early histories -- Mapping and statistics: 1830-1849 -- John Snow: the London epidemics -- The cholera debate -- Map as intent: variations on John Snow -- Mapping legacy -- Public health: the divorce -- Disease ecologies: disease atlases -- Complex processes: diffusion and structure -- GIS and medical mapping -- Map thinking: an afterward.
- Chronic diseases in Canada v. 16-, 1995-, Public Health Agency Can
- City kids count data on the well-being of children in large cities Latest year only.
- Computational pharmacokinetics 2008, CRCnetBASEEmpirical pharmacokinetics -- Numerical methods for PK parameter estimation -- Physiological aspects on pharmacokinetics -- Modelling the distribution process -- PK/PD modelling.
- Copenhagen City Heart Study Østerbroundersøgelsen : tables with data from the third examination 1991-1994 2001, HighWire
Access restricted to Stanford community
Help at Stanford
- Department of Statistics' Consulting (free to Stanford affiliates)
- Spectrum (The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Education and Research)
- Biostatistics fast help FAQ
- Biostatistics Department (Stanford Medicine)
- Stanford University Statistics
- Lane statistical software
- Statistics A-Z from SULAIR
- Social Science Data and Software group
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.