- A database of manually curated human immunoglobulin variable (V) sequences derived from the literature.
- A database of germ-line immunoglobulin variable (V) sequences automatically extracted from Ensembl's mouse and Homo sapiens genomic databases.
- Vector NTI suiteSUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareVector NTI is a high-powered yet reasonably easy to use tool for creating cloning vectors.
- Suite of programs and databases for comparative analysis of large genomic sequences, including for comparative genomics.
- Vital capacitySTAT!Ref
- M051 Version 2.0.1 (Windows)Student Computing Version 2.0.1 (Windows & Macintosh)Duck Room Version 2.0.1 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 2.0.1 (Windows)Stone Room Version 2.0.1 (Windows)"VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework, that plays most multimedias files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols"--Website.
- VolocitySUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the software3D imaging and reconstruction image analysis software for Life Science research; provides suite of tools for 3D image acquisition, volume visualization, restoration, publication, and object measurement, tracking and charting; Mac and Windows OS.
- Volume of distribution of ureaSTAT!Ref
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.