- Implements algorithms designed to identify the structural fold of a protein using its primary structure as input.
- UniProtEMBL-EBIUniversal Protein Resource ("UniProt") is the largest provider of data on the proteome of organisms. The data are based on submissions to the DNA sequence databases, as well as varying levels of curation. It is the good way to quickly assess a vast set of protein properties, particularly for species that are not model organisms.
- This site contains the reference sequence for the human and C. elegans genomes.
- UNOS MELD score in liver diseaseSTAT!Ref
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.