- Maintains a database of genetic and molecular biology data for the model higher plant Arabidopsis thaliana. Includes the complete genome sequence along with gene structure, gene product information, metabolism, gene expression, DNA and seed stocks, genome maps, genetic and physical markers, publications, and information about the Arabidopsis research community.
- Provides databases and tools for identifying transcription factors and their cognate DNA motif that are over-represented in a gene expression dataset.
- This risk assessment tool uses information from the Framingham Heart Study to predict a person's chance of having a heart attack in the next 10 years. This tool is designed for adults aged 20 and older who do not have heart disease or diabetes. The calculation is based on age, gender, total and HDL cholesterol, smoker status, systolic blood pressure, and whether current medications are involved.
- Tetrahymena genome database (TGD)Stanf UnivMain repository of genomic data from Tetrahymena thermophila.
- ThreeD DomainsNCBI
- TIMI Risk score for STEMI -- TIMI Risk score for UA/NSTEMI.
- Total lung capacitySTAT!Ref
- TranscriptDetectorLogin requiredA tool for finding probes measuring significantly expressed loci in a genomic tiling microarray experiment.
- Database of promoter elements focused on integrating cis- and trans- regulatory elements in mammals. Compilation is created by extracting known promoters from Genbank, EPD and DBTSS, and predicting additional promoters using FirstEF combined with mRNA/EST information and cross-species comparisons.
- TRANSFACProfessional versionDescribing eukaryotic cis-acting egulatory DNA elements and their trans-acting factors, ranging from yeast to Homo sapiens. Position-specific matrices are also provided.
- Transferrin saturationSTAT!Ref
- Database of phylogenetic trees of animal genes and their orthologs.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
Provides fulltext access to Lane's resources.
Includes the MEDLINE database, which contains coverage of over 5000 journals and more than 16 million citations for biomedical articles, including, but not limited to, clinical trials, systematic reviews, case reports, and clinical practice guidelines.Lane RSS feeds (Really Simple Syndication)Provides one-click access to important clinical resources; includes evidence-based diagnosis and treatment guidelines, Books, EBM articles, Ovid MEDLINE, Drug facts and comparisons, Drug interaction facts, guidelines from National Guideline Clearinghouse, patient handouts (English and Spanish), and local content.A medical search engine provides access to 9,000 medical and procedural videos, 1,000 books and over 500 journals from Elsevier Publishing.