- Saccharomyces genome databaseStanf UnivA scientific database of the molecular biology and genetics of the yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, which is commonly known as baker's or budding yeast.
- M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 9.4 (Windows)Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 9.4 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 9.4 (Windows)
- M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 4.3 (Windows)Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 4.3 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 4.3 (Windows)
- SciFinder Web versionUsers must registerProvides access to several Chemical Abstracts Service databases.
- Aims to provide a detailed and comprehensive description of the relationships of known protein structures. It provides a broad survey of all known protein folds, detailed information about the close relatives of any particular protein, and a framework for future research and classification.
- Scriptome is a set of tools that filter, format, and merge data in tabular or common biological formats. Use single tools to take a quick look at data, or string tools together in a protocol to explore the data more deeply. The Scriptome was designed especially for non-programmers or beginning programmers, although more experienced programmers may find the site useful as a data manipulation "cookbook". The tools can be used without understanding them. Alternatively, you might find that reading and playing with small, working code examples - and using them on your own data - is a good way to learn Perl.
- Sensitivity of a testSTAT!Ref
- Septris identifying and managing sepsisRuns best on iPad/iPhone or Android. On desktop, requires Google Chrome, Apple Safari, or Firefox. Internet Explorer is not supported.Septris is an online game, "This activity provides a practical approach to early sepsis identification and application of evidence-based management (best practice) and Stanford's Sepsis Guidelines. Interactive case scenarios will be used to put these principles into practice"--Website.
- SequencherSUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareSequencher program is one of the best tools for assembling fragmentary DNA sequences to form longer, continuous sequences, as well as other DNA sequence-related tasks.
- Calculates expected serum osmolarity, for comparison to measured osmolarity to detect unmeasured compounds in the serum.
- Shots immunization schedulesSoc Teach Fam Med, iPhone download pageMobile Application Soc Teach Fam Med, Android download pageImmunization schedule Soc Teach Fam Med
- SI unit conversions. DrugsSTAT!Ref
- SI unit conversions. HematologySTAT!Ref
- Significance Analysis of Microarrays (SAM). Version 3.X.Registration requiredA leading significance analysis tool for microarray gene expression measurements.
- Sodium deficit in hyponatremiaSTAT!Ref
- M051 Version 10.0.9 (Windows)Student Computing Version 10.0.9 (Windows & Macintosh)Duck Room Version 10.0.9 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 10.0.9 (Windows)Stone Room Version 10.0.9 (Windows)
- SOURCEPrinceton UnivCollects and compiles data from many scientific databases, and thereby attempts to encapsulate the genetics and molecular biology of genes from the genomes of Homo sapiens, Mus musculus, Rattus norvegicus into easy to navigate GeneReports. Provides a unique scientific resource that pools publicly available data commonly sought after for any clone, GenBank accession number, or gene. It is specifically designed to facilitate the analysis of large sets of data that biologists can now produce using genome-scale experimental approaches.
- A visualization tool with a easy user interface and data connectivity.
- M051 Version 22 (Windows)Duck Room Version 22 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 22 (Windows)Program that allows the user to do statistical analysis.
- Stage IV pressure ulcer TreeCalcSTAT!Ref
- M051 Version 3.1.4 (Windows)Student Computing Version 3.1.4 (Windows & Macintosh)Duck Room Version 3.1.4 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 3.1.4 (Windows)Stone Room Version 3.1.4 (Windows)
- Stanford Microarray Database (SMD)Stanf UnivSMD stores raw and normalized data from microarray experiments, as well as their corresponding image files. In addition, SMD provides interfaces for data retrieval, analysis and visualization. Data is released to the public at the researcher's discretion or upon publication.
- Stanford Tissue microarray databaseStanf UnivTMAD is database of raw and processed data from tissue microarray experiments. It can be searched for stained tissue images using markers, disorders and other controlled terms. TMAD also provides methods for data retrieval, grouping of data, analysis and visualization as well as export to standard formats.
- Stats calculator (University of Toronto)Web versionCalculates the Sensitivity, Specificity, PPV, NPV, LR+, and LR-, Relative Risk (RR), Absolute Relative Risk (ARR), Number Needed to Treat (NNT), Odds Ratio (OR), Relative Risk Reduction (RRR).
- Temporal microarray gene expression analysis software.
- Stool osmolal gapSTAT!Ref
- STRING stores known and predicted protein-protein interactions where the interactions are either direct (physical) or indirect (functional) associations.
- UCSF structureViz is a Cytoscape plugin that links the visualization of biological networks (and biological relationships expressed as networks) provided by Cytoscape with the visualization and analysis of macromolecular structures and sequences provided by UCSF Chimera.
- Integrated collections of programs for identifying novel cis-regulatory elements from groups of upstream sequences.
- Survey sample sizeSTAT!Ref
- A free resource for research and education in Bioinformatics, Genomics, Proteomics, and Phylogenetics, conceptually based on the Biology Workbench.
- SYBYLSUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the software
- A repository of microarray gene expression measurements maintained by the Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation . The atlas is aimed at profiling gene expression in a large number of tissues from Mus musculus and Homo sapiens .
- M051 Version 12 (Windows)Duck Room Version 12 (Windows)Redwood Room Version 12 (Windows)Program that allows the user to calculate statistics, generate data reports and produce graphics.
- Calculator determines if patients are eligible for inclusion in a systemic sclerosis (SSc) study.
- Systemic vascular resistanceSTAT!Ref
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.