RAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- R commander (Rcmdr) Analytical Tool (Product Description)"Basic-statistics graphical user interface (GUI) for R, a free interactive programming language and environment"--Website.
- R for Windows Version 3.1.1 (Windows)Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)For statistical computing.
- Mobile Application iPhone/iPod touch/iPadProvides medical information that can be used quickly and efficiently to orient and guide health care providers without formal expertise in radiation safety or radiation medicine during a mass casualty radiation event. Critical information on the Web site is also downloadable for use when Internet connectivity may not be available.
- Random.org Trinity Coll (Ireland)This site is a web interface to the true random numbers.
- Rankin Scale for stroke disability Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Ranson's Prognostic factors in acute pancreatitis Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Rapid disability rating scale Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- RapidMiner DatabaseRapidMiner Community Edition is a powerful yet reasonably easy to use, Java-based data mining and visualization environment. It is suitable for the analysis of data derived from biological data types.
- Rash diagnosis algorithm Calculator
- RasMol Analytical Tool
- Rat genome database DatabaseRGD is the principal genome database for the rat model organism. It stores genetic and genomic data for all strains of the genus Rattus.
- Reactome Video
- RefWorks : ProQuest, Users must registerA Web-based bibliographic management tool, used to create personal databases of bibliographic citations by importing the citations from text files or online databases. Citations may be automatically formatted for bibliography and footnotes and may be searched within the personal database.
- Renal failure index STAT!Ref
- Provides visualization and analysis capabilities for proteomics data deposited by NIAID's Biodefense Proteomics Resource Center Research Centers (PRCs) for organisms such as Bacillus anthracis, Brucella abortus, Cryptosporidium parvum, Francisella tularensis, Monkeypox, SARS-CoV, Salmonella typhimurium, Toxoplasma gondii, Vaccinia, Vibrio cholerae and Yersinia pestis.
- Reticulocyte production index STAT!Ref
- Reynolds Risk score Calculator
- Risk Assessment Profile (RAP) of Greenfield et al for venous thromboembolism in adult trauma patients Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Risk score for anticoagulant-related major bleeding in hospitalized patients Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Rseek SearchEngine/DatabaseSearch engine specializing in finding information about the R statistical analysis language.
- RStudio Open Source EditionDuck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Open Source EditionRedwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Open Source EditionM051-PC1,2,3,4 Open Source Edition"RStudio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. It includes a console, syntax-highlighting editor that supports direct code execution, as well as tools for plotting, history, debugging and workspace management."--Website.
- RTPrimerDB DatabaseRTPrimerDB stores validated primers for real-time PCR and associated probe sequences.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.