- R commander (Rcmdr) Analytical Tool (Product Description)"Basic-statistics graphical user interface (GUI) for R, a free interactive programming language and environment"--Website.
- R for Windows Version 3.1.1 (Windows)M051-PC1,2,3,4 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)Duck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)Redwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Version 3.3.1 (Windows)For statistical computing.
- Mobile Application iPhone/iPod touch/iPadProvides medical information that can be used quickly and efficiently to orient and guide health care providers without formal expertise in radiation safety or radiation medicine during a mass casualty radiation event. Critical information on the Web site is also downloadable for use when Internet connectivity may not be available.
- Random.org true random number service built and maintained by Mads Haahr. Trinity Coll (Ireland)Offers true random numbers. The randomness comes from atmospheric noise, rather than the pseudo-random number algorithms typically used in computer programs.
- Rankin Scale for stroke disability Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Ranson's Prognostic factors in acute pancreatitis Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Rapid disability rating scale Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- RapidMiner DatabaseRapidMiner Community Edition is a powerful yet reasonably easy to use, Java-based data mining and visualization environment. It is suitable for the analysis of data derived from biological data types.
- Rash diagnosis algorithm Calculator
- RasMol Analytical Tool
- Rat genome database DatabaseRGD is the principal genome database for the rat model organism. It stores genetic and genomic data for all strains of the genus Rattus.
- RefWorks : your online research management, writing, and collaboration tool. ProQuest, Users must registerA Web-based bibliographic management tool, used to create personal databases of bibliographic citations by importing the citations from text files or online databases. Citations may be automatically formatted for bibliography and footnotes and may be searched within the personal database.
- Renal failure index STAT!Ref
- Provides visualization and analysis capabilities for proteomics data deposited by NIAID's Biodefense Proteomics Resource Center Research Centers (PRCs) for organisms such as Bacillus anthracis, Brucella abortus, Cryptosporidium parvum, Francisella tularensis, Monkeypox, SARS-CoV, Salmonella typhimurium, Toxoplasma gondii, Vaccinia, Vibrio cholerae and Yersinia pestis.
- Reticulocyte production index STAT!Ref
- Risk Assessment Profile (RAP) of Greenfield et al for venous thromboembolism in adult trauma patients Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Risk score for anticoagulant-related major bleeding in hospitalized patients Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Rseek SearchEngine/DatabaseSearch engine specializing in finding information about the R statistical analysis language.
- RStudio Open Source EditionM051-PC1,2,3,4 Open Source EditionDuck Room, Duck-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Open Source EditionRedwood Room, Redwood-PC1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Open Source Edition"RStudio is an integrated development environment (IDE) for R. It includes a console, syntax-highlighting editor that supports direct code execution, as well as tools for plotting, history, debugging and workspace management."--Website.
- RTPrimerDB stores validated primers for real-time PCR and associated probe sequences.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.