- Paediatric coma scale (Simpson & Reilly) Calculator
- Includes four PDFs of different kinds of pain assessment scales.
- Pajek WebsiteNetwork analysis software, suitable for studying networks composed of widely different components: people, molecules, etc.
- Pancreatitis prognosis criteria STAT!Ref
- Papers, your personal library of science 2006-, Macintosh OS onlyPapers is personal literature manager that enables you to search, download, archive, and organize all your articles, including PDFs, within a single application. Macintosh only.
- Partek Genomics suite Analytical Tool, SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required for web usage of this software"Comprehensive suite of statistics and interactive data visualization designed to reliably extract biological signals from noisy data; can be applied to a variety of genomic data sets, such as gene expression data, exon data, copy number data, mapping data, tiling data, and SNP data. "
- Pathway builder Analytical ToolA quick and easy tool for drawing signal transduction pathways. Contains pre-made pathway templates and illustration items, as well as all pathway items such as membranes, protein/receptor shapes, organelles, etc. have been pre-made.
- PDB DatabasePDB is the primary repository of biomolecular structures. It is cross-referenced with many of the major public Life Sciences databases (e.g., OMIM, GO, and several others).
- Peak expiratory flow calculator Calculator
- Peak expiratory flow prediction STAT!Ref
- Pediatric dosing calculator Calculator
- Pediatric fluids and electrolyte therapy Calculator
- Pediatric trauma score Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Penetrating abdominal trauma index Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Perl Analytical Tool
- Login Stanf UnivPharmGKB is an integrated resource about how variation in human genes leads to variation in our response to drugs.
- PhenomicDB DatabasePhenomicDB merges public genotype/phenotype data from a wide range of model-organisms and Homo sapiens. It is unique in enabling ontological querying, i.e., querying using conceptsrather than key words. Stated another way, PhenomcDB is an integrated meta search-engine for phenotypes.
- Phrap Download softwareA Linux/UNIX program for assembling shotgun DNA sequence data.
- Phred Download softwarePhred is Linux/UNIX software reads DNA sequencing trace files, calls bases, and assigns a quality value to each called base.
- Phylogenetic analysis Video
- PhysioNet WebsiteAn on-line forum for dissemination and exchange of recorded biomedical signals and open-source software for analyzing them, by providing facilities for cooperative analysis of data and evaluation of proposed new algorithms.
- PIM (Pediatric Index of Mortality) Calculator
- Pittsburgh knee rule Calculator
- PlasmoDB the plasmodium genome resource. Database, Login requiredProvides genomic and proteomic data for different species of the parasitic eukaryote Plasmodium, as well as its own analytical functions.
- Pneumothorax degree of collapse STAT!Ref
- PolyPhred Download softwareA Linux/UNIX program that compares fluorescence-based sequences across traces obtained from e.g. different individuals to identify heterozygous sites for single nucleotide substitutions.
- Positive predictive value of a test STAT!Ref
- Predicting strep pharyngitis Calculator
- PredictProtein server Analytical Tool
- Pregnancy calculator Calculator
- Prism (GraphPAD) Product DescriptionDuck Room, duck-win7-pc9 and duck-win7-pc10 Version 6 (Windows)
- PRISM (Pediatric Risk of Mortality) score Calculator
- Probability from odds STAT!Ref
- Probability of acute bacterial sinusitis Calculator
- Probability of pulmonary embolism Calculator
- Progenesis Analytical Tool, SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareImage analysis software for proteomics research, including 2D electrophoresis, DIGE, LC-MS and biomarker screening.
- ProPhylER DatabaseProPhylER is a tool that quantifies evolutionary constraints to annotate functionally or structurally important regions of proteins. It can be used to predict the impact of coding polymorphisms.
- Prostatism symptom score STAT!Ref
- Protein bound calcium STAT!Ref
- Protein data bank DatabasePDB is the primary repository of biomolecular structures. It is cross-referenced with many of the major public Life Sciences databases (e.g., OMIM, GO, and several others).
- PRoteomics IDEntifications database DatabaseThe PRIDE PRoteomics IDEntifications database is a centralized, standards compliant, public data repository for proteomics data. It has been developed to provide the proteomics community with a public repository for protein and peptide identifications together with the evidence supporting these identifications.
- PubGene DatabaseDatabase that provides gene-to-term or gene-to-compound associations.
- PubMed Mobile Mobile WebsiteProvides a simplified mobile friendly Web interface to access PubMed. PubMed Mobile includes the same basic search functionality and content as Standard PubMed.
- Pulmonary embolism Wells score STAT!Ref
- Pulmonary vascular resistance STAT!Ref
- PyMol Analytical ToolMolecular structure viewer for representing compounds and macromolecular structures in three dimensions.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.