- Database of bioinformatics databases and software tools.
- Odds from probabilitySTAT!Ref
- Odds ratio and relative riskSTAT!Ref
- OligoCMGM/PMGM registration requiredThe Oligo program is likely the best tool for creating oligonucleotides ("oligos"), i.e., determining the sequence of oligos so that they can be synthesized and used in e.g., polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- A repository of transcriptome profiles used for data-mining and visualization for biomarker and therapeutic target discovery and evaluation.
- A catalog of essays reviewing human genetic traits that follow classical Mendelian inheritance patterns. Whenever available information permits, each entry consists of six parts: (1) a preferred designation, and frequently used synonyms, (2) a brief description of the phenotype(s), (3) the nature of the basic defect, (4) a résumé of pertinent genetic information including mapping and molecular genetic details, (5) an exhaustive list and description of known allelic variants, and (6) key references. An attempt has been made to select references that are up to date and/or particularly useful discussions of the genetics involved. The catalog provides a bibliographic guide. OMIM is a full text database searchable by the IRX (tm) software developed by the National Library of Medicine. Access to the database is provided as a service to biomedical professionals by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine under the sponsorship of the National Institutes of Health and the Department of Energy. A database that features catalogs of autosomal dominant, autosomal recessive, x-linked, y-linked, and mitochondrial phenotypes. Includes information on human genes and genetic disorders.
- Open REGulatory ANNOtation database (ORegAnno)Login requiredThe ORegAnno database stores curated data derived from scientific literature for known gene regulatory elements.
- Free, Multi-platform (Win/Mac/UNIX/Linux) graphical tool for database development, supported by Oracle Corp. Suitable for Oracle, Sybase, MySQL and many other relational database managers.
- ORegAnnoLogin requiredThe ORegAnno database stores curated data derived from scientific literature for known gene regulatory elements.
- Osmolality Estimator (serum)STAT!Ref
- Osmolar clearanceSTAT!Ref
- Oswestry low back pain disability questionnaireUsers must sign up for a free account for access to site
- Oxygenation index (OI)STAT!Ref
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.