OAccess restricted to Stanford Community unless noticed otherwise
- Odds from probability STAT!Ref
- Odds ratio and relative risk STAT!Ref
- Oligo Analytical Tool, CMGM/PMGM registration requiredThe Oligo program is likely the best tool for creating oligonucleotides ("oligos"), i.e., determining the sequence of oligos so that they can be synthesized and used in e.g., polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Oncomine research edition DatabaseA repository of transcriptome profiles used for data-mining and visualization for biomarker and therapeutic target discovery and evaluation.
- Online Mendelian inheritance in man DatabaseA catalog of essays reviewing human genetic traits that follow classical Mendelian inheritance patterns. Whenever available information permits, each entry consists of six parts: (1) a preferred designation, and frequently used synonyms, (2) a brief description of the phenotype(s), (3) the nature of the basic defect, (4) a résumé of pertinent genetic information including mapping and molecular genetic details, (5) an exhaustive list and description of known allelic variants, and (6) key references. An attempt has been made to select references that are up to date and/or particularly useful discussions of the genetics involved. The catalog provides a bibliographic guide. OMIM is a full text database searchable by the IRX (tm) software developed by the National Library of Medicine. Access to the database is provided as a service to biomedical professionals by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine under the sponsorship of the National Institutes of Health and the Department of Energy.A database that features catalogs of autosomal dominant, autosomal recessive, x-linked, y-linked, and mitochondrial phenotypes. Includes information on human genes and genetic disorders.
- Open REGulatory ANNOtation database (ORegAnno) Database, Login requiredThe ORegAnno database stores curated data derived from scientific literature for known gene regulatory elements.
- Opioid medication dose conversions STAT!Ref
- Oracle SQL developer WebsiteFree, Multi-platform (Win/Mac/UNIX/Linux) graphical tool for database development, supported by Oracle Corp. Suitable for Oracle, Sybase, MySQL and many other relational database managers.
- ORegAnno Database, Login requiredThe ORegAnno database stores curated data derived from scientific literature for known gene regulatory elements.
- Osmolality Estimator (serum) STAT!Ref
- Osmolar clearance STAT!Ref
- Oswestry low back pain disability questionnaire Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Ottawa ankle rules Calculator
- Ottawa knee rules Calculator
- Oxygenation index Calculator
- Oxygenation index (OI) STAT!Ref
Shortcut to Licensed Content
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.