- Publicly accessible data repository that provides neuroscience investigators with secure access to cohort collections such as the McLean 66. The databank collects and disseminates gene xpression data from microarray experiments on brain tissue samples, along with diagnostic results from postmortem studies of neurological and psychiatric disorders.
- NCBI GeneNCBIIntegrates information from LocusLink and from genes annotated on Reference Sequences from completely sequenced genomes.
- NCBI structureNCBIMMDB is NCBI's database of biomolecular structures, integrated within Entrez.
- NIH ImageMacintoshPublic domain scientific image processing and analysis program for the Macintosh. It can acquire, display, edit, enhance, analyze and animate images.
- Normal range for body weightSTAT!Ref
- NucleaRDB stores curated sequences, mutation and ligand binding data for nuclear receptors.
- Redwood Room (PC-8, only) Version 10 (Windows)
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.