NAccess restricted to Stanford unless otherwise noted
- NAR Database collection Database List"The 2006 Database Issue of Nucleic Acids Research is the thirteenth in a series dedicated to databases in the field of molecular biology."
- Narcotic equivalence converter Calculator
- Narcotic medication dose conversion STAT!Ref
- National brain databank Database, Login requiredPublicly accessible data repository that provides neuroscience investigators with secure access to cohort collections such as the McLean 66. The databank collects and disseminates gene xpression data from microarray experiments on brain tissue samples, along with diagnostic results from postmortem studies of neurological and psychiatric disorders.
- NCBI Database directory Analytical Tool
- NCBI Gene NCBIIntegrates information from LocusLink and from genes annotated on Reference Sequences from completely sequenced genomes.
- NCBI Genome Database
- NCBI Probe Database
- NCBI Site map Analytical Tool
- NCBI structure NCBIMMDB is NCBI's database of biomolecular structures, integrated within Entrez.
- NCI Terminology browser Database
- Negative predictive value of a test STAT!Ref
- NIH Image MacintoshPublic domain scientific image processing and analysis program for the Macintosh. It can acquire, display, edit, enhance, analyze and animate images.
- NIH Stroke scale Calculator
- Normal range for body weight STAT!Ref
- NucleaRDB : DatabaseNucleaRDB stores curated sequences, mutation and ligand binding data for nuclear receptors.
- Nutricalc, [infant] nutrition calculator Calculator
- NVivo Product DescriptionRedwood Room (PC-8, only) Version 9.2 (Windows)
Shortcut to Licensed Content
Bookmark on other websites
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Links” (IE7) or “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
What is it?
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) gives you access to resources licensed by the library even when you're not coming from a Lane or a Stanford IP address.
While we'd like Lane to be your gateway to our licensed content, we recognize that links to books, articles and journals come from a variety of different sources (Google, your email, RSS reader, etc.).
When installed, it will look your browser bookmark.
At the page you would like to proxy, click the "Lane Gateway to Licensed Content" to invoke it.
If Lane licenses that content, you'll get access as if you were on campus.
How does it work?
This allows you to view the URL as though you were on campus, giving you access to materials licensed for use by the Stanford academic community.
If you're not authenticated, you'll be prompted for your SUNetID and password.
Don't see the Toolbar, Bookmarks, or Links or Favorites bar?
From the "View" menu, select "Toolbars" & choose "Bookmarks Toolbar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Show Bookmarks Bar"
From the "View" menu, choose "Always Show Bookmarks Bar"
- Right-click in a clear area near the browser address bar
- In the menu, check a box next "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites" (IE8, IE9)
- Managing IE Favorites
This shortcut (Lane proxy bookmarklet) only works with resources Lane has licensed and configured to work with our proxy server.
If invoked on a resource we do not license and/or have not yet configured, you will see an error message:
The Lane proxy server cannot complete your request because this host has not been configured properly.
We make no attempt to configure our proxy server for every resource, only those we license and for which a Stanford IP address grants access.
Drag this button onto your browser toolbar to install.
- Right click this button
- Select "Add to Favorites", click "Continue" if you see a security alert
- In "Create in" menu, select "Links" (IE7) or "Favorites Bar" (IE8, IE9) to install
Drag this button onto Safari Bookmarks bar to install.