- M.I. prediction decision TreeCalc STAT!Ref
- Mainz emergency evaluation score (MEES) Calculator, Use Internet Explorer only
- Making sense of DNA and protein sequences Notebook 1
- Malaria parasite metabolic pathways DatabaseA compilation of Plasmodium metabolic pathway maps culled from general biochemistry sites.
- Mangled extremity severity score Calculator
- MatchMiner DatabaseA tool for determining what are the properties associated with an identifier used in genome or transcriptome studies, such as a Gene ID, UniGene cluster or IMAGE clone ID.
- Math calculator STAT!Ref
- MatInspector Web version, Login required
- MATLAB Bioinformatics toolbox. <current version> Product InformationProvides access to genomic and proteomic data formats, analysis techniques, and specialized visualizations for genomic and proteomic sequence and microarray analysis
- MATLAB Statistics toolbox. <current version> Product InformationIncludes functions and interactive tools for analyzing historical data, modeling data, simulating systems, developing statistical algorithms, and learning and teaching statistics.
- MATLAB. Version 2014b. Product DescriptionM051 Version R2014b (Windows)Duck Room Version R2014b (Windows)Redwood Room Version R2014b (Windows)
- MDCalc Calculator collectionWebsite consisting of a collection of medical equation calculators.
- MDscan Analytical ToolIdentifies protein-DNA interaction sites at the base pair level. Uses ChIP-array data, word enumeration and position-specific weight matrix updating to search for motifs representing these interaction sites.
- Mean corpuscular hemoglobin STAT!Ref
- Mean corpuscular volume STAT!Ref
- MedCalc [for mobile devices] Mobile Application, iPhone/iPod touch/iPadMedical calculator ... designed for rapid calculation of common medical formulas and scores used in anesthesiology, pediatrics, emergency, intensive care and internal medicine.
- Medical calculator (iPhone and iPod) Mobile Application, iPhone/iPod touch
- Medical terminology. Version 3.0 Programmed instruction"This is a complete and self-contained course in modern medical terminology. It is suitable for all students of the health occupations who will have a need to communicate with physicians, dentists, and other medical professionals. Little prior knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pharmacology is required."
- Medscape Mobile Application, Various platformsDatabase Free but Users must register and login (existing accounts are valid) Medscape"Medscape Reference is the most authoritative and accessible point-of-care medical reference for physicians and health care professionals. All content is available free of charge, both online and via mobile devices. Medscape Reference articles represent the expertise and practical knowledge of top physicians and pharmacists from leading academic medical centers in the US and worldwide. In addition, our rigorous literature survey process allows us to rapidly integrate new practice-changing information into the relevant topics by systematically reviewing the major medical and pharmacy journals, news announcements, and important practice guidelines"--Website.
- Medscape reference drugs, diseases & procedures. Mobile Application, Various platformsDatabase Free but Users must register and login (existing accounts are valid) Medscape"Medscape Reference is the most authoritative and accessible point-of-care medical reference for physicians and health care professionals. All content is available free of charge, both online and via mobile devices. Medscape Reference articles represent the expertise and practical knowledge of top physicians and pharmacists from leading academic medical centers in the US and worldwide. In addition, our rigorous literature survey process allows us to rapidly integrate new practice-changing information into the relevant topics by systematically reviewing the major medical and pharmacy journals, news announcements, and important practice guidelines"--Website.
- Melanoma risk assessment tool CalculatorThe Melanoma Risk Assessment Tool is an interactive Web-based system designed by scientists at the National Cancer Institute (NCI), the University of Pennsylvania, and the University of California, San Francisco, to estimate a person's absolute risk of developing invasive melanoma.
- MEME Analytical Tool
- Metamorph Analytical Tool, SUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareGeneral purpose image analysis of microscopy images
- MeV MultiExperiment viewer. Analytical ToolMicroarray data analysis tool for integrated analysis using clustering, visualization, classification, statistical analysis and biological theme discovery.
- Micromedex Drug Interactions Mobile Application, iPhone/iPod touch/iPad"With Drug Interactions, clinicians can check a patient entire medication list simultaneously for potentially harmful interactions and view severity ratings that range from contraindicated to minor. This app provides insight into: Why the drugs in question interact, how the results of those interactions will present in the patient, recommendations for monitoring patient outcomes"--Website.
- Microsoft Access Product Description
- Microsoft Excel Product Description
- Microsoft Internet Explorer Product DescriptionM051 Version 9- (Windows)Student Computing Version 9- (Windows & Macintosh)Public Kiosks Version 9- (Windows & Macintosh)Duck Room Version 9- (Windows)Redwood Room Version 9- (Windows)Stone Room Version 9- (Windows)
- Microsoft PowerPoint Product Description
- Microsoft Word Product Description
- miRBase sequences DatabaseRepository of miRNA sequences and annotations
- miRNAMap DatabaseAn integrated database that stores known miRNA genes, putative miRNA genes, known miRNA targets and putative miRNA targets.
- MMDB NCBIMMDB is NCBI's database of biomolecular structures, integrated within Entrez.
- Mozilla Firefox Product DescriptionM051 Version 16.0.2- (Windows)Student Computing Version 19- (Windows), Version 24- (Macintosh)Duck Room Version 19- (Windows)Redwood Room Version 19- (Windows)Stone Room Version 19- (Windows)
- MPromDb mammalian promoter database. DatabaseDatabase of gene promoters combined with experimentally supported annotation of transcription start sites (TSS), cis-regulatory elements, CpG islands and ChIP-chip experimental for mouse, rat and human. Results are provided using intuitive visualizations.
- Multiple Em for Motif Elicitation (MEME) Analytical Tool
- Multiple myeloma diagnostic criteria STAT!Ref
- MutDB DatabaseMutDB is a gene-centric integration of human variation data with protein structural information and other functionally relevant information, if available.
- Myocardial infarction probability (Goldman) Calculator
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.