- Kinemages are ""kinetic protein images"" that accompany many of the articles published in Protein Science. Kinemages are generated by the program MAGE from PDB files that have been processed using the program PREKIN.
- Database of experimentally determined kinetic data of protein-protein, protein-RNA, protein-DNA, protein-ligand, RNA-ligand, DNA-ligand binding or reaction events described in the literature.
- Kodak Molecular Imaging SoftwareSUNet ID login and CMGM/PMGM computer account are required to download the softwareGeneral purpose image analysis software for gels and Southern/Northern/Western blots.
- Kt/V Dialysis dose Barth formulaSTAT!Ref
- Kt/V Dialysis dose Kerr formulaSTAT!Ref
- The KEGG database is designed to facilitate understanding of higher-order protein and cellular functions (e.g., metabolic networks) using genomic and molecular information.
Shortcut to Licensed Content
TO INSTALL, DRAG THIS BUTTON to your browser Bookmarks or Tools Bar.
Bookmark on Other Websites
- TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.
- Select "Add to Favorites" (click “Continue” if you see a security alert)
- From the "Create in" menu, select “Favorites Bar” (IE8, IE9) to install
- Once installed it will look like this
- Click "Bookmark on Lane" to bookmark any webpage
- Your saved bookmark will appear on this page
TO INSTALL, RIGHT CLICK this button.